Chapter 14

Xu You didn't understand him. He got up in a hurry, and when his legs fell, he tripped maliciously on his bent knee and almost fell over.

She was able to hold her hands on the ground, her figure steady, her palms sticky and sweaty.

Xu You's cheeks were flushed with anger and her cheekbones were hot. He half-kneeled on the concrete floor and stared at him.

The person lying on the ground was not in a hurry to get up, and slowly propped up half of his body to face her face to face.

When the evening breeze blows my face, my mood suddenly becomes too good.

"Why, you seem to be dissatisfied with your savior?" He raised his eyelids and smiled.

Xu You was still angry and kicked him subconsciously, "What are you a lifesaver?"

This kick hit the boss directly, and after reacting...

Both were briefly silent.

Seeing that he kept silent, she was a little guilty, and couldn't help but whispered: "It's... it hurts?"

The thank-you speech could not be stretched, with a smile on his lips and softly replied: "It hurts."

"really?"

"Really." The thank you words were not serious, and said lazily: "I don't see that you like to use school violence against your classmates."

"That's what you deserve."

Xu Youwu looked at him with big eyes, feeling that he finally sighed, and said, "It's not because you always bully me."

She is too simple, but she doesn't know how ambiguous the word bully is.

The sky in the distance was dyed into a warm hazy yellow, and there was a bit of summer floral fragrance in the air.

The thank you speech knot slid up and down slightly, and there was a feeling of itching in my heart. He whispered and said vaguely: "You haven't seen it, what is the real'bully'?"

After he finished speaking, he made a sigh, raised his jaw slightly, and said to Xu You with a smile but a smile: "You look like you, want to seduce me?"

Xu You was taken aback for a moment, and then realized afterwards, following his line of sight, he suddenly lowered his head.

Her short-sleeved neckline was a bit wide at first, but she slipped a little while tangling with him.

On the round and white shoulders, there is a thin blue underwear belt.

"You, you are abnormal!" Xu You's brain went blank.

She was ashamed and angry, stretched out her hand to twist him, and quickly got up to cover her clothes and backed up a few steps.

Thanks to her running away back, she pulled the corners of her lips and hissed.

So sweet.

---

Because the fourth class is a math class, that is, the class teacher's class.

In addition to reading grades, you have to change seats.

There were already many students in the class, unable to restrain their anxiety, and ran to the office to secretly check their results.

Zheng Xiaolin in front of Xu You is also one of them.

The front position is empty, and everyone around is sleeping on the table.

Xu You was alone, sorting out notes, and gnawing on the apple.

Ten minutes between classes passed in a flash. Before the class bell rang, the classmates who were watching their grades ran back one after another.