Chapter 15

Return to the bedroom after eating in the cafeteria at noon.

Xu You simply took a bath and changed into pajamas.

Originally, Liao Yuemin was doing homework. When she saw Xu You, she suddenly said, "Xu You, have you read the monthly ranking? You are the number one in the grade."

Xu You paused, nodded, did not answer.

"Really Xu You?" Li Lingfang was washing her hands after going to the toilet, and she turned her head unbelievably.

She is from the sunshine class. Soon after the results came out in the morning, the classmates were discussing everywhere. This time the first grade was a girl from Class 9. Overwhelming all the Xueba, with a terrifying high score of 678, directly airborne first.

Everyone is sighing, it is true that since ancient times, the 9th class has been studying in God.

"It's Xu You." Liao Yuemin affirmed. She went to the score list after school.

Xu You silently listened to her roommate's words, opened the drawer to find a board of anti-inflammatory drugs, and dunked two pills in her palms.

The discussion in the ear continued.

"It's too good. It's really outrageous to get such a high score on the test."

"Yeah, 680 points, too scary."

Chen Xiao turned around and asked Liao Yuemin, "Ah, who is the number one in our class this time?"

"I don't know, it seems to be Zhang Keke."

"Oh... by the way, is there a sports meeting after the monthly exam?"

"People who listen to the physical education class say it should be soon..."

Xu You held the glass, poured water into his mouth, and swallowed the pills.

After taking the cold medicine, slowly climbed into bed and took a nap.

---

Just after noon, the sunlight is still strong, and the noise of cicadas is hidden in the shade of the trees.

The surrounding air was sultry and hot, but Xu You was sweating all over, and his face turned pale.

The teams stand in four rows in order of height, with two rows for girls and two rows for boys.

The physical education teacher called the name in front and asked the physical education committee: "What's the matter with your class, so few people?"

Ma Zhiwei shouted: "Some boys have gone to get equipment."

The physical education teacher nodded, and no longer pursued it, and arranged today's task casually.

After disbanding on the spot, Xu You asked the teacher for a vacation and went back to the classroom to rest.

She walked back to the classroom and walked through the corridor. Many classes have already started.

The outside sunlight was cut into many thin strands by the leaves, brightly dazzling.

Xu You entered the classroom through the back door.

She just opened the door, she was taken aback.

A group of people playing cards inside.

There were several men and women, and they were strange at first glance, and she didn't even know them.

The cool air was mixed with a little smoke, and Xu You sneezed agitatedly.

"You can't come in, close the door, it's so hot." A girl with long hair yelled to Xu You.