Chapter 16

Xu You stayed for a few seconds, then blushed and cursed: "Insane."

She didn't know that she was a little cute when she was angry, her cheeks puffed up, and she mumbled alone.

"Are you shy?" He leaned forward, tilting his head to look at her expression.

She was uncomfortable being seen, and said dullly: "Get out of the way."

"Yep?"

"Annoying you."

Xu You closed her lips tightly, trying to restrain her.

Thanks for the resignation, holding his head with one hand, his low voice was full of laughter, "I can't hear you clearly."

Xu You slammed the pen in his hand, took a deep breath, and calmed down for two or three seconds.

Forget it, bear it.

Soon the chemistry teacher walked into the classroom, holding the exam papers in his hand.

He went to the podium and looked around the classroom. The first sentence was: "Who is Xu You, stand up and let me see."

Xu You was named and stood up with her hands on the table.

"Your name is Xu You?" Teacher He asked with a smile.

Xu You nodded.

"The little girl is amazing."

This kind of straightforward praise from the public. Xu You blushed a little, Nana lowered her head and couldn't speak.

Teacher He also listened to the discussions among teachers of various subjects in the office. This time, the first grade is a transfer student from Class 9. He scored very high in every subject, especially physics and mathematics, and got two full marks in the test.

He said a few symbolically and let Xu You sit down.

Xu You just sat down. The person next to him who was bowing his head playing psp smiled, "Oh, Xu Xueba."

"Okay, now everyone takes out the test papers, and I will give you a brief explanation of the wrong questions in this test."

There was a crash in the classroom as they turned through test papers.

Teacher He was on the stage, with the back of his hands behind him, and then paced back, "This time, there are a few key points and difficulties..."

The topic lasted about twenty minutes, and it was more than half of the class. The teacher asked the classmates to sort out the questions on the blackboard and put them in the correction book. Those who did not understand could discuss with each other or ask him for advice.

I just changed seats, and it was more or less fresh. As soon as the teacher let the discussion freely, there was a buzzing noise in the classroom.

Xu You opened the correction book, and just wrote two topics, Fu Xueli came over to talk to Xu You:

"Little cute, there will be a sports meeting next week. May I take you out to play?"

Xu You looked at her bright smile and hesitated for a while and said: "Where to go, the teacher should say..."

"It's okay." Fu Xueli was excited and wanted to say more.

There was a cool male voice in front, and he was a little impatient:

"Fu Xueli, turn around."

"En..." Fu Xueli's expression froze there, a little embarrassed, it was a lot of people.