Chapter 21

The venue is so lively that you can hear deafening music everywhere. The crowd also gathered together to chat and laugh. Xu You really couldn't find Fu Xueli.

She was afraid that it would be too late when she returned to school, so she could only take out her mobile phone and send a message to Sydney, telling her to leave first.

Xu You basically didn't come to this kind of sensual and entertaining place. In addition, the decoration is too fancy, the winding aisle, carpeted, and mirrors and chandeliers on both sides, there is no difference.

She didn't know how to go when she came out of the hall.

After finally finding the elevator entrance and preparing to go down, accidentally went to the underground parking lot again.

She thought it should not be far away, just walk out along the road like this. Who knew that the underground parking lot was so big, like a maze.

Xu You worked hard to read the signs, b1, b2, c1...

The lights in the parking lot were dimly white, like a classic venue where accidents often happen in ghost movies. It seemed that there was no one in the surroundings, only the sound of my own footsteps.

Xu You was a little scared and didn't dare to spin around, just as the phone buzzed and vibrated in his bag.

It's Fu Xueli.

She immediately connected.

The voice over there is very noisy. Fu Xueli let out a ‘hello’, and her voice came intermittently: “Yo Yo, where are you, why did you leave first? I’ll see you off, and you don’t know the way.”

"I seem to be a little lost..."

"Where are you? I'll pick you up."

Xu You looked around, but couldn't find any more conspicuous signs, so she could only discouraged and said: "In the underground parking lot, c—"

Before finishing speaking, the phone hung up.

Xu You took the phone from her ear to see that the signal strength was too weak, indicating that it was not in the service area.

She walked a few steps further, lowering her head to play with her phone.

Suddenly smelled a little smoke, and vaguely heard someone chatting.

Xu You's first reaction was someone. She looked up and saw two men in a corner not far away. One of them had his hair dyed yellow.

They found her almost at the same time she saw it.

Xu You's heart tightened, holding the phone, trying to pretend not to see it, and walked to the side with her head down.

After two steps, there were two flowing whistles, and the two followed. One of them winked at the other, and quickly stepped forward to block Xu You's way, "Sister, don't go, how about having fun together?"

It was the yellow-haired man who stood in the way, with a wretched face, a deep smile on his face, and his mouth full of yellow teeth.

Xu You's back was instantly covered with sweat, his mind went blank, and he squeezed the phone tightly and didn't know what to do.

The people behind also followed.

A pair of rough hands directly touched her waist, and the muddy breath rushed into her ears.

Xu You screamed in fright, struggling. With weak legs, she didn't run a few steps, squatted to the ground and hugged her knees, her eyes were red.

The two men grinned, touched their chins, and squinted at the girl in front of them.