Chapter 22

"I want to go back to school."

"How can you go back to school like this?"

The thank you note stared at her profile and raised her eyebrows slightly, "Or I will take you back to find--"

When the voice fell, the phone squeezed in Xu You's hand rang again.

She lowered her eyes and glanced at the caller ID.

For a long while.

Xu You sniffed, coughed a few times, brewed a good voice, and pretended to connect casually.

She gave a low feed.

Fu Xueli's voice was very anxious, and she hurriedly asked, "Why don't you answer the phone all the time? Is something wrong?"

The background voice over her is very messy, and the speeches of many people are mixed.

"It's okay.. I..." Xu You choked again after saying two words.

Thanks for taking her mobile phone to her ear, "Xu You is with me, don't worry about it."

"Where are you now?! Why didn't you answer my phone just now? I'm so **** dying."

Fu Xueli was crackling on the phone.

She just wanted to find Xu You by herself, but she was not very familiar with the location of the parking lot, so she asked for Xie Yu to pick up Xu You back. As a result, it took a long time for him to go. Xu You was nowhere to be seen, and the phone couldn't get through, and he didn't come back for a long time.

Then she couldn't help but hurried to the parking lot and was going to find it by herself. As a result, she was stopped by two bodyguards as soon as she got out of the elevator door.

Fu Xueli was always anxious, and she became more irritable when she was blocked by someone. She jumped up angrily and asked loudly: "What are you doing, I'm looking for my friend, get out of here!"

The two bodyguards refused to move, and they explained politely: "I'm sorry, miss, there is something going on inside."

"What to deal with?! My friend is still inside!"

Fu Xueli and them were circling, vaguely hearing a few faint howls in the empty parking lot.

She herself was a playful person, knowing that something was not right, she kept making thank-you and Xu You phone calls on the spot.

It took about ten minutes for Xu You to call.

"I'll send her back to school later." Thanks for answering in a hurry, his eyes cast aside.

Fu Xueli was furious and almost roared: "Send you paralysis, you send Xu You back, and I will accompany her back to school."

Thanks, "My car is on the road."

Fu Xueli asked him, "What happened?"

"Nothing happened."

"Do you treat me stupid?"

Fu Xueli was too lazy to talk nonsense with him, and said coldly: "Why is the parking lot blocked, and what is going on inside?"

Thanks to the remarks, he made up casually: "Oh, I just came out with Xu You, and there was a conflict between a group of punks, they couldn't beat them, so I took her away, and after I ran, I was angry. But call, call my brother and ask him to bring people down to communicate with the group of people..."

Fu Xueli:.......

"Okay, that's it." Thanks to her, she cut off the call without waiting for her to speak.