Chapter 25

Hearing Chen Xiao's exclamation, the two remaining people in the dormitory also surrounded him.

"What happened?"

Chen Xiao half-covered his mouth, turned his head, pointed to his mobile phone and said to his roommate: "Tieba someone posted a post, saying thank you...he seems to have violated a senior high school girl and has been accused of going to school... ."

The content of the post outlines the time and passage of the incident.

Xu You turned to look, but her brows became more frowning.

With Chen Xiao and Liao Yuemin, you can analyze the situation in a word.

"It was so dark at the time, how did that school girl know that it was a resignation."

"Didn't you say that, after the school girl was rescued, although that person ran away, others found the sign of thanking you to leave the school on the ground..."

"That's not right. At that time, the excuses for the Games were not in school at all. Their class and Class 4 went out to play."

"Look at the post, there are people in Class 4 who said that they would not see anyone at about five or six in the afternoon. I don't know where they went. Isn't this just right..."

"When did that school girl have an accident?"

"It was just right when the thank-you speech was gone, it seemed that it was 6 o'clock in the evening. That school girl went out to buy milk tea, and on the way back..."

"...Is there something wrong or just say..."

"There was nothing wrong with the accident. I was rescued by people passing by, but you think how bad this kind of thing is! The school expelled him is all a small problem, maybe it's a big problem..." Chen Xiao expressed his expression. Exaggerated, but did not continue to say the rest.

At five or six o'clock in the evening of the sports meeting, the school card was left.

There are no witnesses who are not present, the time is just right, and there are seemingly conclusive evidence.

Xu You put down Chen Xiao's phone and sat quietly for a while.

She didn't know what was thinking, her face was pale, her forehead was sweating, and her hands were tightly squeezed.

---

In the afternoon class, all the students in the class were discussing this matter.

The seat for the resignation was empty, and Song Yifan was nowhere to be seen.

The Academic Affairs Office is in a building next to the second teaching building.

Xu You took the form given by the class teacher in the morning and handed it to the Academic Affairs Office.

On the quiet promenade, only a ray of light projected onto the tiled floor.

After handing in the form, Xu You bowed his head and walked out of the Academic Affairs Office.

At a corner, passing by a door, she gradually stopped.

Principal's office.

There were fierce quarrels coming from inside, faintly mixed with intermittent weeping sounds.

"Thank you! Tell me clearly what's going on!" An angry roar from a middle-aged man, he could hear his emotions being very angry now.

A woman was very anxious and kept urging: "Is this a joke? Don't be silent, you child, just talk!"