Chapter 56-60

Chapter 56

Xu You was in a hurry and couldn't help picking up the phone and checking the time. As soon as the lock screen was pressed, Zhang Lili's call came in again.

I don’t know if it’s a bit noisy there, or the signal is not good, and the voice is not clear.

"Where are you, I can't hear." Xu You moved.

It seemed that the place was changed, and the voice over there suddenly became clearer and louder. Zhang Lili asked, "Have you been to City X?"

"No, I'm still repairing the car, and the car suddenly broke down."

"Well then, I'll pick you up. I have just made an appointment. I will have a meal together in the evening."

"Wait, I'll see if the car can be repaired first."

Xu You looked up and saw that there were several chandeliers hanging down and swayed by the wind.

The decoration of this garage is really simple.

She thought out of her mind.

—-

Ali waited silently to see when the thank you words came back to life.

His mind flashed over the face of the woman downstairs.

I just saw it up close. It should be not too old, with a plain face that hasn't been painted with a fan, and has beautiful features.

It's not the awl face all over the street, but the very classic oval face, but it has an indescribable clean temperament. The voice is also low and soft.

Thinking about... just thinking about it. There have been rumors before, thank you for the past few years, there has been no girl around, at first everyone thought that he was used to casual and didn't like being managed. But as time went by, many people only later discovered that the thank you words seemed to be really not interested in women. Thanks for resigning. I have money at home, I can afford to play everything, plus looks good. Quite often, many people have heard about his favorite type. But no one knows, there are a lot of messy arguments, but they all have one thing in common, that is, the kind of quieter and gentler women are especially good for thank you.

Be quiet... be gentle...

Suddenly, Abu's inspiration flashed.

"—Brother Ci."

Someone walked over quickly, and he looked helpless, "The car sent to Huayun in the morning returned."

The thank-you speech was very low, obviously absent-minded, and looked away, "Why."

"They want to paint again."

Cheng Fei was also a bit speechless. That Chen Rang didn't seem to talk much, but he didn't expect a lot of things. The employee from their side came over and said that their girlfriend Chen did not like the color sprayed, and sent it back for change. If it wasn't for their big backgrounds, he almost blurted out at the time: Do you need to spray the photo of Mr. Chen's girlfriend on the car?

However, the people below are also difficult to do, saying that their boss wants to coax his girlfriend, besides the color, the seat has to be adjusted, and sleeping is uncomfortable.

Sleeping uncomfortable....

It is better to just talk about it. Love is not comfortable.

Getting a trolley to refit it is a car. Cheng Fei thought of the cold face he had met with Chen Rang before, and he really couldn't tell that the buddy had such a show.