28. Surprise

Mew: Zee did you check the security...

Zee: Yes Mew everything is done...

Mew: Then why are we here let's go...

Zee: We are ready but our wives are not..I don't know what they are doing still taking time to ready....

Mew: Then ask them how much time they will take...

Zee: they said 2 minutes more...

Mew: Okay then it's just 2 minutes why are you frowning...

Zee: coz they are saying this from last one hour that 2 minutes more, please...

Mew: oh god let me get them...if we will move by this rate I don't think we are going to reach there this year...

Mew: move towards Zee's room but before he knocks on the door Gulf opened the door ...oh finally you guys came out...what you were doing?? We are getting late...

Saint: then why are you standing and doing time pass move your ass Suppasit...

Mew: I am doing timepass you guys were taking time to get ready...

Saint: we only asked for 2 minutes and you are behaving like we took so many hours...come on Gulf let's go...

Mew and Zee looked at each other ...seriously...

They all sit in the car and move towards shores... where a Boat is ready to take them to the destination...Gulf asked that where they are going but Saint said he also don't know Zee only said we will celebrate it in some other place...

After 2 hours they reached an island it's already evening...and the island has well decorated...it looks like Mew and Zee have booked the whole island for them and only few peoples are there for their service...

Gulf: Oh my god it's so beautiful ...wao Baloo I loved it...Gulf turned and hugged Mew...I am so happy Baloo...

Saint: Control Gulf you guys have a full night...

After listening to Saint Gulf immediately broke the hug and went to Saint...Mew blushed with a sudden touch of Gulf...he felt on top of this world coz Mew and Zee have done so much hard work to arrange all this just to make Gulf and Saint happy and they are actually happy...

The island is not too big ...there are two tents are set up near the water...two different couple candle night dinner is arranged...front side is fully decorated with flowers and sitting places but only for couples...the other staff and boat driver and other people have arranged their stay a bit far from this.. so no one can disturb the stay of couples...the kitchen is set up the backside...just to warm the food or for any special order...

Gulf and saint looked every corner and they find everything so good...the island is too clean and well covered with plants...

When Saint and Gulf returned exploring places Zee took Saint with him and Mew took Gulf..

Gulf: Why you bring me here I wanted to eat something with Saint...

Mew: Mau they are on a date here...let them spend some time together too...see that's why there is two separate couples arrangement ....

Gulf: Hmm...okay Gulf said with a sad face..

Mew: Mau, don't be so sad...did you remember you said once that why Saint can't stay with us ....so that you can spend time with him ....as he is the only one with whom you talk...I thought about it that yes there is no one in a mansion with whom you can talk and you must feel alone...so I brought you a friend...

Gulf: Did you kidnap my friends too??

Mew: Do I look like a cheap gangster to you who don't have any work other than kidnapping people for such small matters....

Gulf: I don't know you can do anything...

Mew looked at one of the people there and ask to bring the gift...the person return with a box and placed it near Gulf...

Gulf tried to open it but the box moved...gulf got frightened and shout Baloo it's moving...

Mew: Yes Mau now open it...

Gulf opened the box and saw a cute puppy there is a necklace on the puppy's neck showing his name Chopper..he immediately grabs him in his hand and started playing with chopper...

Mew: did you like it...??

Gulf: I love it...thanks a lot...he is so cute...aww baby...

Mew: Wao I am relieved that you liked it...see baby chopper you Momma Mau loves you...

Gulf: Yes chopper tells your papa Baloo that I loved his gift so much and thank you...

Saint: woh ho...hello love birds...Gulfie you never told me that you were pregnant with Mew's child and gave birth to this beautiful creature...by the way, he looks exactly like his paapa Baloo..

Both Saint and Gulf laughed out loud...

Mew: made a face ...Very funny...where is Zee and why are you here??

Saint: Zee told me to check on you guys ...as he went to see some arrangement....I thought you guys have started doing some hanky Panky things but you guys went too far than my thinking ...become mummy daddy....wao Mew nice progress...

Gulf: Saint stop talking anything comes to your mind ....now I am hungry let's go and search for something to eat...Papa Baloo take care of my baby chopper I will come back soon..and Chopper mama Mau will bring food for you too so be a good boy...

Saint and Gulf went to wander...and Mew left with Chopper...

Mew: ahh I heard that after having children parent's love life will be compromised and I can feel that your mamma Mau just thanked me and started playing with you...no love for me...bad Mama Mau...chopper started barking at Mew...oh now you took your side...by the way, I am also on your mama side so don't fight with me coz we are on the same side....he hugged chopper...

Zee: Mew I have done all the arrangements...where is Saint...oh I am so nervous...

Mew: Don't worry..there is some time to be exact midnight...they will come...and I know you will do your best...

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.