Chapter 37

Y/N's POV
I grabbed my head with both of my hands and sat on the couch near my brother, shocked. Shit shit shit... what a mess. We shouldn't have gone yesterday. I grabbed my phone and saw 6 missed call from Taehyung. I called him back. "Tae I-" "Y/N! DID YOU SAW THE NEWS?" "I-..I did" "WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO?" I couldn't handle it anymore and bursted into tears. Taehyung was silent. My mom and brother were looking at me. "B-bae.. i-..wait I'm coming for you" he said and hanged up. I held my head in my hands. I wasn't feeling good. At all. My mother came and sad beside me. She held my shoulders and hugged me. "Shhsh...it's okay honey..we're gonna see what we're gonna do about it.. don't worry" my brother chuckled. My mom glared at him as he stopped immediately and stood beside me too. "Why are you sad Y/N? What's gonna happen?" I shaked my head, tears falling non stop. "E-everyone's g-gonna hate m-me I don't want that, it might affect on t-tae's carrier and fans will attack he will loose his job and it's all my fault.." "don't say that honey! Nothing's gonna happen we will protect you and I'm sure that taehyung will not loose his job or anything how are you thinking like that?" My mom said, comforting me. We suddenly heard a knock at the door.
Taehyung's POV
I rushed to Y/N's house, masked and hidden well. I was worried and lost at the same time. What's happening isn't a joke. I knocked at the door, as her brother opened. I greeted him quickly and went inside, just to see my Y/N sitting on the couch, crying. I bowed to her mother and quickly went to her. "Y/N..I-.. Are you okay? What's wrong?" She looked at me with her sad eyes that broke my heart. "I'm sorry Tae, forgive me we shouldn't have gone yesterday, I'm very sorry now everything's ruined because of me" she was crying non stop and it was hurting me so badly. I hugged her tightly and said:"Shh.. nothing's ruined yet.. it's okay calm down nothing's gonna happen.." comforting her, I tried to calm myself too. Her mom was looking at us, about to cry. After a moment, Y/N calmed down. I pulled out of the hug and held her face. I wiped her tears with my thumb and said:" now smile" she didn't smile. "Smileee" I smiled but she didn't. I pouted and turned around, my back facing her, moody and mad. A few seconds later I turned around to face her and saw her smiling. I smiled and hugged her one last time. "Now look. We can't do anything what happened happened. We will find a way to tell armies the truth, I'm sure that they will understand. And don't worry I'll protect and if anyone dare to lay a finger one you will be dead the next hour" She nodded and smiled again. I felt way better.
Y/N's POV
Taehyung's the best I'm so lucky to have him. I wiped my tears, calmed down. I looked at my mom who was about to cry. "You guys...are so...cute I can't my heart can't handle it anymore" she sniffled. Me and taehyung chuckled. Tae got up and said:" I have to get back to the company, I'll talk with the managers and PD to see what we can do, I will then text you immediately" I nodded and got up to hug him. He hugged me back and kissed my forehead. "Good bye bae I'll see you later" I waved and him as he left. I sighed and got in my room, locking the door. I laid on my bed. I wasn't in the mood to go to work. I looked again at my phone and saw many missed calls from jennie and Lisa.  They have probably knew what happened. I called lisa and she immediately picked up. "Y/N! ARE YOU OKAY?" I heard her voice from the phone. "Y/NIEE ARE YOU OKAY IS EVERYTHING ALRIGHT" Jennie's voice appeared. "Don't worry guys I'm fine. I cried a bit but Taehyung came and comforted me. We will find a solution to that no worries" I said hopefully. I heard them both sigh in relief. "Well, don't come to work you're not in the mood and don't worry, everything's gonna be alright" Jennie said. "We're coming after work to see you" lisa added. I hummed in response. "We have some work to finish I'm glad you're doing fine" jennie said again. "Bye Y/Nie keep us updated" "okay guys thank you so much" and then we ended the call. I looked at the wall, apathetic.

Hey y'all! Hope you enjoyed this part of the story. Are you doing fine? Sleeping well? Not skipping meals? I hope so :) thank you for reading again
Ily <3