thirteen.

-Chapter Thirteen-

The next morning, Jungkook awoke to a Pounding Headache wracking Violently through his head, and His body sticky with Cum and Lube from his stream the night before. Not seeing his laptop on the bed, He frowned in confusion, only to sigh when he saw it on the floor -evidently having fell off his bed as he moved around during the night.

As he'd promised his viewers the week previously, he ended up doing his Cam Stream for the Three hours instead of One to make up for the cancellation, So it was no surprise that his body ached, and exhaustion Weighed his shoulders down. He sat up with a wince, Immediately grabbing his temples to massage them gently, only to hiss slightly as the Pain merely magnified from the touch. He rubbed his eyes with a soft yawn, peeling the bed covers off his sticky Naked Form before dragging himself to the bathroom to shower and freshen himself up for work.

While In the shower, He made sure to quickly wash off the dried Cum and sweat from his body, Aswell as his hair because of the sweat that lay in it. He groaned as the warm water ran down his skin, The heat only adding to the blaring pain of his headache. It was the moments like these that he wanted someone by his side to hold him, to Comfort him. And while he didn't have anybody before, he had Taehyung now. Only- Taehyung isn't there right now, meaning he has to deal with his headache and body pain alone.

He looked out of the bathroom window as the water streamed down his body, his eyes widening as he saw broad Mid-Morning daylight. This meant that His shift at the cafe most likely started very soon, and only now did he realise Just how long he'd slept in. He ignored the rapid pounding in his skull and quickly stepped out of the shower, being carefully not to slip as he started to quickly dry both himself and his hair off with a towel. Then, he hastily got changed into some soft grey sweatpants and a matching sweater, and applied some lip gloss to his lips before grabbing his shoes, his phone and Rushing downstairs. Usually, he's spend time fluffing-up his hair, and making it all Messy and cute, but He'd slept in too long for That today, meaning that his Damp Hair Had to Air dry and stay natural.

He pushed his Phone into his pocket and exhaled heavily as he made his way out of the house, bracing himself for a long day. His head was killing him, His body was exhausted from the night before and he just really didn't feel like dealing with people Today -and that's saying a lot since he loves talking and serving customers. He would ask for a day off, but he didn't want to leave Jin and Namjoon alone, especially since he'd been having time off to see Taehyung as Well recently.

He stepped outside and locked his door, putting his keys in his pocket before starting his walk to the Cafe a few streets down. "Here we Go..."

————

Business Was Booming as usual at the Moon Child Cafe, and Jungkook was busy serving tables with his Head pounding violently, and a forced smile on his lips.

Not only was his headache getting even worse as the day went on, but he also felt so embarrassed as the memory of the day before with Taehyung lingered in his mind. He could remember exactly how soft and plump the elder's lips were as they engulfed his own, and how his warm, wet tongue skilfully dominated his as he was pulled closer, their chests pressing together.

Placing a Tray on the counter, He felt his cheeks slowly begin to heat up When he remembered how he'd gone out of his way to please Taehyung on his show last night. It wasn't the first time Taehyung has watched his Cam Show by any means, but maybe it was the fact that He and The elder had made out multiple times beforehand that got him so worked up and desperate? Regardless, he still felt a little timid about how much he liked Taehyung's kisses and he knew that the next time they'd meet, he'd be incredibly shy.