31

Eunha sat on the bed in the nurse's office, rolling her eyes at Jaemin who was instructing the poor assistant not to let her leave

Despite her protests, the boy had dragged her there-nagging about her fainting because of her periods when they were kids.

"Jaemin I told you I'm fine"

"Nope you're staying here, i'll bring you notes don't worry bye~"

Eunha watched his back as he disappeared out the door, she gave the assistant an apologetic smile-to which the male shook his head that it was fine.

"Your boyfriend sure is protective"

her face flushed red as she frantically shook her hands infront of her as if to indicate a refusal- her and Jaemin dating? oh how that would appear in her dreams.

"He's a friend, we've known eachother since birth so he's like that"

The male - who's name still hadn't been disclosed to Eunha- raised a brow, his mouth forming an 'o' as a smirk was plastered on his face.

He opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by the door slamming open-Renjun and Shotaro stepping in.

Their eyes going straight to Eunha who mumbled a small hey and a wave, Shotaro returned the gesture but Renjun turned to the assistant-ignoring her just a tad bit.

"So seatmate, feeling better?"

Eunha's brows furrowed at Shotaro before remembering the short episode she had in their classroom- she fidgeted with her thumbs embarrassed, but nothing she can do if it hurts like hell.

"Yeah, thank you for the candy earlier"

"Don't stress, I have loads"

He giggled, reaching out his pockets and pulling out a hand full of candy to prove his point. Eunha chuckled watching as the boy prepared to leave-not with Renjun though.

her brows furrowed as she stared at Renjun, who was now sitting where the previous assistant was seating on.

"Don't you have second period?"

"Does it look like I do?"

Eunha pouted swinging her feet-she wasn't that short, she could reach the floor but there was something about swinging her feet like a child that was appealing to her.

"When will you stop being sarcastic?"

"Never"

They didn't even notice Shotaro and the unknown boy had already left the two of them in the nurse's office.

"If you're feeling better you can leave you know?"

"I want to, but Jaemin wouldn't let me hear the end of it"

Renjun's brow raised, licking his bottom lip as he eyes the girl who had brought out a book to read.

"The guy sure acts like your boyfriend huh?"

Eunha's cheeks flushed yet again-thanking God that the book she was holding was covering her face-but her ears that rivaled the color of tomatoes didn't escape the boy's observations.

"You like him, don't you?"

"Wha-? No, what the fuck do you mean I like him? I dOn'T?!"

She scolded herself in her mind, believable lie it was-it really was. With the timed voice crack? Very believable.

"Someone should teach you how to lie"

Renjun chuckled, staring at the red faced girl.

"Not my fault, he's perfect in every way"

The boy sat there for a good minute, as if contemplating on what to say next. But the next words that came out of his mouth only left a confused expression on Eunha's face.

"Do you want to forget about your feelings for him?"

Ya'll I'm really sorry for procrastinating 😭🤘