36

The two of them hid their heads under their coats and stumbled on the aircraft.

Lucas' eyes were a little red, and his hands were tightly holding Luo Ran's hand.

At this time, Alpha will be sensitive to Omega's pheromone, and it will be totally unbearable for Omega that you like or have already marked.

But Luo Ran said in his heart that he was sure that he had used a lot of sprays and drugs to hide his pheromone.

Lucas was breathing fast, as if trying to suppress something.

"Admiral, do you have a headache?" Luo Ran read the information and said that Alpha would be very uncomfortable at this time, it was like someone fighting in their heads, making them irritated to destroy and destroy to vent their pain.

Luo Ran took out the susceptibility period mitigation medicine he carried with him from his pocket, and handed it to Lucas with the thermos.

Lucas took it, and swallowed roughly.

Luo Ran patted Lucas's back lightly.

Lucas' eyes darkened, and his movements quickly grabbed Luo Ran's wrist again.

Well.

Luo Ran was a little bit painful when caught, but held back her voice.

The wrist was pressed by the metal with bruises, Luo Ran gritted his teeth and hung his head to wait for the destination.

"Admiral, here it is."

Lucas didn't look at Luo Ran again, he felt that he couldn't help it anymore, panting heavily, turned and strode to the room.

Luo Ran locked the door and the window, and stood outside the door and said, "If the general is uncomfortable, he will tell me what he needs, OK?"

There was a hoarse "um" inside, and then Luo Ran heard that Lucas seemed to be sleeping on the bed. After all, Luo Ran put a lot of sleep aids in the white tea essence.

Luo Ran breathed a sigh of relief and took out the ointment from his pocket and rubbed his wrist.

Lucas didn't know how to control the intensity. His external contact power seemed to be different from ordinary people, but Luo Ran did not intend to remind him.

Lucas' susceptibility period is the shortest one day and the longest three days.

Luo Ran pulled a recliner and lay down outside the door, resting while holding the terminal to read the documents.

Beta patrolling outside is also used to it, Lucas will guard Luo Ran during the susceptible period.

The next day, an investigation into Andica's case was launched, and there were many things that needed to be investigated, such as the cargo flow of the star bandits, the weapons of the maid, and the infiltration of the star bandits.

According to Andica, the maid threatened him with drugs and the control of the star bandits, asking him to take the star bandits into the capital of the empire, and... also brought the leader of the star bandits at the banquet-Fox Hunt to meet with the "big men" of the empire Negotiate the plan, the way is to make Fox Hunt disguised as Andika's bodyguard.

Andyka doesn't know who this big man is.

But I was terrified of thinking carefully, every banquet, fox hunting was there.

Still under the blessing of the great empire.

Lu Cheng handed the report to Luo Ran, and then told him a few words about the progress of the investigation.