37

crazy.

This man is crazy.

The sensitive and fragile lips were bitten by Lucas fiercely. Lucas could not control his strength and bit very hard. Luo Ran felt a little moist in the eye socket because of this unexpected pain, which was an uncontrollable physiological reaction.

Strictly speaking, this is not a kiss, there is no lingering between lovers, and no intimate exchange of breath.

Lucas just bit Luo Ran's lower lip stubbornly, and one forcefully left a bite mark on the upper head.

The bite marks under the lips can also be seen clearly, it is a very ambiguous and **** trace.

Luo Ran's lips were naturally bitten out of blood, and Lucas tasted the sweetness on the tip of his tongue, but the action of grasping Luo Ran was even harder.

"Admiral...!" Luo Ran was shackled and unable to move. At this moment, he looked at Lucas incredulously, and suddenly felt like he was thrown into the trap and strayed into the wolf's den.

This person...!

crazy!

Luo Ran's eyes widened, watching the lion in front of him roaring to mark his territory.

Is this all Alpha in the susceptible period?

Lucas had bitten enough, then moved down, looking at Luo Ran's Adam's apple and back of his neck faintly.

Luo Ran is Beta, there is no gland in the back of the neck...

But Lucas still wanted to take a bite.

"Admiral, it's...me." Luo Ran whispered: "Admiral! I am your secretary!"

"Admiral, you let me go first."

Lucas may feel irritable, so he bit Luoran's rolling apple, blocking all words.

"Um..." Luo Ran raised his head subconsciously, as if he was strangling his throat, and his whole body was also excited.

Luo Ran originally wanted to kick people away, but Lucas's strength was not something ordinary people could resist. Secondly... Luo Ran was unwilling to take the opportunity to attack Lucas at this time.

Seeing that Lucas was about to move to the back of his neck, Luo Ran's hands were held high and his feet were pinned to the door. He had to close his eyes and take a deep breath: "It hurts."

Lucas had a meal.

Luo Ran repeated: "It hurts..."

Lucas frowned slightly.

Luo Ran had bite marks on both clavicles and both wrists, blood stains on her lips, and bruises on her wrists.

Looks a little embarrassed.

Lucas regained consciousness, and slowly released Luo Ran's restraint, staring at him blankly.

Luo Ran didn't dare to move, for fear of irritating the lion in front of him.

Lucas looked at Luo Ran for a moment, panted and lowered his head and said: "You go out."

Lucas clenched his fist tightly, his eyes dodge a little.

Lucas thought, he just didn't know how to control, he was like a monster. So he also hates physical contact with others, but Luo Ran...

He couldn't help it.

He also didn't want Luo Ran to be angry with him, to bore him, or even to bore him, but the reason that had been restrained for a day disappeared after seeing Luo Ran.