Chapter 38

Ray pov:

It's been one month since my sister Kora's funeral. One month when I stayed in Japan alone. One month when I saw my soulmates in life. One month of thinking and getting ready.

It was hard. In the start, I wanted to run back to my soulmates, but I knew I need this time alone. And it helped me. I figured out, what I want and what I want for my soulmates. And I want to live and love.

We talked occasionally on the phone. Sometimes all of us eight talked together and sometimes we made solo calls with each other. And I can say I miss them to the bone. I just want to snuggle into their arms and shower them in my kisses. I'm getting mushy.

Finally, tomorrow in the morning I'm coming back. I got my things packed and finished my night routine. I texted Namjoon and he said that Jin and Hobi are coming to take me from the airport.

Today, I was so happy and said goodbyes to every person here in Japan, which wasn't many. The last time, I saw my twin brother was at the funeral, but we didn't share any words. Shortly after he just left without a goodbye. Maybe it's for the better. Now I have my amazing seven soulmates waiting for me.

**********

Morning came quickly. I got my things and left for the airport. I took a last look at our house. I didn't want to sell it. It held too many memories and maybe I could visit it in the future. What's knows.

I was giddy to leave and come back to the arms of my soulmate. I know I still have a plane to catch, but still. I have a good sense that finally after tears and pain we will be happy.

I also miss my university. I have many courses to catch and thank Jungkook and Taehyung and a little Jimin they didn't let me slip. They got notes from every class and sent me them. I was so grateful for that.

Taehyung and Jungkook also explained to our art professor why we didn't do our project and she understood. She let us finish when I come back.

All the time on the plane I was so happy and couldn't but smile. The feeling that I have for them is so perfect. I could wait to see them again. Thai month helped me, but it was a little painful not seeing them. But it's coming to the end.

After the plane fly and ending at the Seoul airport I texted Jin that I was finally here. I got my things and left to search for them. It wasn't hard to spot to fine men.

Jin's broad shoulder and his new dark brown hair. He was in overdose sweater and back jeans with shades on his eyes. Hoseok had full jeans look. He had a jean jacket and blue jeans. Bandana on his head.

I saw them both smiling and eyes searching, I guess me. Without waiting more I quickly walked to them, more sprinted, and jumped on Hoseok back. He yelled a little but his hands wrapped around my thighs.

Jin took his shades from his face and gave me his white smile. "Our love is here," he said. I heard Hoseok giggle and I kissed his cheek. "I miss you Hobi" I whispered in his ear. He looked back at me. "I miss my sunny too"

Hoseok put me on the ground and Jin came to me snaking his hands around my waist. I snuggle into his chest. He was warm and smelled heavenly. "My sweets came back. We miss you so much" he kissed my forehead.

Hoseok clapped his hands. "It's time to leave. We have Yoongi and Namjoon waiting for us. And I guess maknae line already came back from their classes" he said taking my left hand, the other was in Jin's hold. Jin nodded and they helped me with my things.

The ride back to their house was playful. Jin cracked his dad's jokes and Hobi shared moments when they missed me so much that they were cuddling my phones. It made me laugh. I miss them so much.

"We here!" Hobi loudly announced. "Can't wait to see others!" I happily said. Hobi took my hand and dragged me to the house, leaving Jin alone with my things. Just as we opened the house door I was tackle into a huge hug by three whiny guys.

"My bun, you here!" Jungkook laughed snuggle closer to my neck. "I can't describe how much I miss you, babe," Jimin said from the back hug. "My teddy bear back!" Taehyung said with a bunch of kisses on my face.

I was giggling mess while they all cuddling me. It was pure heaven. "Large poor Ray to breath." I heard Namjoon saying and three pairs of hands left me shortly. Namjoon came and hug me.

"I was waiting for you to come back, our love" he murmured into my hair. He kissed too of my head and stepped back. "I couldn't be there without anymore. I wanted to be with you" I said and Namjoon nodded.

I didn't saw, but I quickly felt that someone snaked his hands around my waist, hot breath hitting my cheek. I looked at the person who had a gummy smile on his face.

"Our princess came back. I can't describe how much I miss you, love" Yoongi said softly kissing my lips. I kissed him back for a short sweet kiss. "We want our kisses too!" I heard three of them whining.

Yoongi let me go from his hold and I spun around to my three cheeky soulmates. With a hiding grin, I said. "Who said want kisses? Come here!"

/////////<A/N>\\\\\\\\\\
'butter' is a bop. Love the vibe, love the song. I love them.

Can't wait for TXT comeback too.

And soon my exams session end and I would be more freely to post more chapters.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow!

Be safe!💜💜💜💜

P.s. people who watched Eurovision. I loved Italy's song and Ukraine, Finland too. Manëskin is wow 😳.