Prologue

Ianira pov

I clutch my coat tighter feeling the cold air of the night and started walking faster…… I looked around the empty streets knowing it was already past midnight…… for me its just an another regular day going back to my apartment from work….. I work at an local dinner as an waitress while my shift ends around 11.30 I usually leave the diner after cleaning the place……. I pull my coat closer to my body shivering feeling the cold air of San Francisco……. I was walking near an empty alley when I heard an loud scream of an women…… I stood there startled and immediately looked around the alley when I again heard “help someone help” an women voice screaming loudly……. I rushed in the direction where the voice came but stopped few feet before to check……. I stood behind the wall holding my cellphone in my hand ready to call the police……. I tilted my head and saw two tall guys forcing an girl into an van making me stunned…… I took out the pepper spray from my bag and hid in my coat…… taking an deep breathe I stepped away from the wall saying “leave the girl alone”…..

“What the fuck???” One of the guy with an tattoo in the neck said turning to my side…… “cops are on the way they will be here in any minute” I said taking an step slowly…… I saw the girl look at me with relief in her teary eyes while I nodded my head slightly…… “what in the fucking hell bitch???” Tattoo guy said snarling and looked at the other one…… “let the girl go” I said looking at them while they glared at me angrily……. “You bitch” the other guy said taking an step in my direction while I immediately pulled the bottle and sprayed it in his eyes……. “Ahhhh you fucking whore” he screamed closing his eyes falling down…… “what the fuck??” the tattoo guy said letting go of the girl and launched towards me…… “run” I screamed at the girl to runaway while I took an step back holding the spray in my hand…… “stand down or I will use this” I said adjusting my glasses…… I was about to use the spray when I felt someone hit my head from the behind while pain shot through my body…….. “Ahh” I screamed falling down holding my head when I heard “useless prick can’t you do one job” someone say…… I saw black dots forming in my  eyes making me dizzy…….. “Ahhh let me go help” I heard the same girl scream while blinked my eyes to see the tattoo guy throwing the girl inside the van……

“What about this fat bitch??” one of the guy say while I saw an blur image two guys standing infront of me….. “Take her with you let the boss decide” I heard one of them say before I lost my consciousness……. I woke up when I felt someone shaking my body while I felt an heavy headache…… opening my eyes I saw an girl sitting beside me making me frown in confusion……. I sat up looking at her blinking my eyes while I felt an sharp pain behind my head…… “are you alright???” I heard the girl say looking at me while I looked around the room……. It was an dark room with no window I saw some girls sitting in the corner crying…… what is going on here??? Where am I?? I thought in my mind confused……. I remembered walking back to my apartment then where am I now I thought holding my head……. All the sudden I saw an flashes of the two guys holding an girl making me grasp in realization…… I turned around and looked at the girl beside me stunned….. She is the same girl who I tried to save from those guys that means they took me also with her…… “are you alright???” she said again while I nodded my head and said “I am fine where are we???”....... “I don’t know I woke up few hours ago and saw us in this room” she said terrified……
“Do you know who are those guys???” I said touching my head where it was injured I can feel the bump and dried blood in my head…… “I don’t know who are they I was going to my home from the near club” she said tearing…… “hey its okay we will be fine” I said holding her hand trying to calm her down…… even though I am more terrified than her I couldn’t just break down…… there is no use in crying and screaming for help right now in this situation….. I took an deep breath trying to calm my mind…… when I heard “I am daisy” the girl said looking at me……. “I am Ianira” I said smiling slightly when she took something from the behind….. “This is yours” she said handing my glasses that’s when I looked around trying to find my bag and stuffs……. Wearing the glasses I searched my coat pockets only to find it empty…… “they took all our things” daisy said making me sigh in frustration……. “Did you talk with the other girls” I said looking around the room…… I counted looking around the room there were totally 11 girls including me and daisy…… “I did most of them from different cities they also got kidnapped like us” she said making me tensed……. I have this feeling something bad is going to happen something really bad…… looking at the girls I could see almost everyone around the age of 20 or less…….

“I am sorry because of me you are also here” daisy said crying scared……. “It’s not your fault daisy” I said looking at her……. Knowing I can’t blame her it was not her fault completely I chose to help her but in the end I got into this trouble…… the people who kidnapped us can be part of an human trafficking group or anything which I have no idea……. All I have to do now is to find an way to get away from here but I don’t know how…… we sat there looking around for god knows how long until I heard an noise coming from outside the door…… all of us moved backing away while daisy stood besides me holding my hand tightly……. when the metal door banged opened loudly I saw few men’s walking inside the room wearing suits…. That moment I knew my life is never going to be same after this day…….

Hello readers, I hope you all enjoy reading this book..... I will update this book on every Wednesday cause I am still writing this book.....

Please do vote and comment......