41

This is one of my favourite chapters :)

Also, we finally know why Harry was being such a douche >:(

We have a 'La La Land' reference here in the Chapter ;)

___________________________________________

Grace Evans

The interview had just ended and I'm walking towards the car, tired. I had Lia with me because I really wanted to play with her.

It went really well. Everyone did Amazing. Niall's dad, he showed up and I couldn't be happier.

Lauren wasn't talking to me still. Not that I care.

"Iz! Wait!" I hear Niall's voice as I turn around and see him sprinting to me. Another figure following him.

"Hey Niall." I smile at him.

"This- this is my dad." He turns around pointing to the person following him.

"Dad, iz- Grace." He stutters a little introducing him to me.

"Oh hi." I smile greeting as I lend out my hand and his dad takes it shaking. A smile spread on his face.

"Iz, is it?" He questions looking at me and Niall confused.

"Yeah." I chuckle a little as Niall blushes realising his dad using his nickname.

"Her name's Grace. I just told you." Niall hushes at him.

"Oh I'm sorry, Grace. I'm Jack." He gives a bright smile.

"Nice to meet you. I'm so glad you made it." I say meaning it.

"Yes. It's about time I notice his good. Besides, I guess I talked to you, right?" He questions as he looks over at Niall who stood there silently biting his nails.

"Yes that was me." I nod.

"Yeah you were pretty persuasive. And I can't say I regret coming here. I'm happy that he's doing good." He nods in seriousness.

"Yeah. He's been amazing." I say as we both look at Niall.

"That's too many compliments." He chuckles nervously making us laugh.

"Sir, we need you here." We hear Lauren's voice as Jack turns around.

"Yes just a minute." Jack says turning to me and giving me a firm nod. "Thank you again for helping him and being there for him. I'm really happy he has you as a friend."

"I'm lucky to have him as my friend as well." I smile.

Jack turns to walk away as Niall keeps his eyes on him.

The moment Jack disappears Niall rushes forward pulling me into a hug. "Izzzzz!!!!!!"

"Yessss!!!" I say with the same enthusiasm because I was so Happy for him.

Lia starts fussing a little getting squeezed in the hug as Niall separates noticing that.

"Aw I'm sorry baby." He says to Lia before looking at me.

"If you were my girlfriend I would've kissed you. But since you're not, this is all you get."
He says dropping  sloppy kisses on my cheek making me giggle.

"I think I can manage with that." I joke messing his hair.

Lia grabs a fistful of his hoodie pulling him close to us.
"I think she wants a kiss too." I chuckle looking at her.