013

Jungwon's POV

My eyes slowly opens and the first thing I saw was the bright sun shining at the window. I squinted and wiped my eyes to see clearly since I want to get up. When I finally get to see clearly, I looked at the girl beside me and smiled. She was still asleep.

I switched my position and put both of my hands leaning on the left side of my face while I stare at her. My hands motioned towards the hair that was covering her face as I tucked it in her hair. I love doing this to her. I also cupped her cheeks and moves my thumb in motion, feeling her smooth skin.

Her head moves as I removed my hand right away and places it again on the left side of my face. She started making noises and yawns. She was about to wake up.

Rina opens her eyes and looked straight at me. She screams and pushes me using her leg making me roll off the bed. "My bum! Rina!" I shouted. She stood up so fast and looked at me on the floor. "You scared me!" she said and laughs. "You didn't have to overreact that way! We've been sleeping for days together and you're still shocked that I sleep beside you." She chuckles at me. "I'll help you."

She gets up from the bed and walked towards me. She gives me a hand. My right-hand touches hers as my heavy body pulls me, but instead of pulling myself, I pulled her towards me. We both fell into place but she holds onto the bed frame as she faces me so close. She was on top of me and makes a nervous face.

She tries to get up again using her hand and by pushing herself using the bed frame, but when she woke up, her body was still weak making her out of balance, and fell on my body.

"Ow!" I coughed while holding her back and hugging her. "Sorry. I am so sorry." She gets up again, and finally, she stood up at her own feet properly. We both stood up by pushing ourselves on the bed frame.

"You have such a weak body," I said. "Hey! I just woke up that's why my body is a bit sloppy," she says. I chuckled. "Alright, go brush your teeth. I'll fix our bed." She nods and went to the bathroom.

I sighed and smiled to myself while fixing our sheets. She was done in the bathroom so she went straight to the kitchen to prepare our breakfast while I was now brushing my teeth in the bathroom. After I got finished, I saw Rina who has prepared the cereals on our table. I sat down and grabbed my spoon. She sits with me as well.

"So, do you have any plans for today?" I asked her. She shook her head while chewing on her cereals. "Me too. We should just stay here and spend time together, should we?" Rina swallows the food in her mouth before she speaks. "Sure, why not!" she said in a jolly tone. My heart beats so fast. It's like I'm happy seeing her being so jolly.

Rina's phone started ringing. I stared at her phone, feeling the table buzzing from the vibration from it. She grabs it and checks the contact. "It's my mom." She puts her index finger in front of her mouth, signaling for me to be quiet. Why do I need to be quiet? Is she hiding me? I mean, it makes sense. I do need to be hidden.

She answers the phone and puts it on the loudspeaker while she eats another spoon of her cereal. "Sweetheart! Hello!" her mom greets. "Hi, Mom! How are you there?" she asks. "We're all good. How about you?" his mom asks. "I miss you so much. But I'm alright," she answers. "But isn't Korea your dream place?" Rina looks down at her cereal and sighs, "Yeah."

She sure does miss her family.

"But that's your dream! You wrote that in your diary. You know. . . Going to Korea, attending Enhypen's fan sigh, and marrying Jungwon."

Her eyes widened as I slowly opened my mouth forming the cheekiest smile ever. She looks at me embarrassed while I just looked at my cereals with a smile creped on my face.

"M-mom. I think it's not the time to talk about Enhypen," she said. I looked at her with a "Why not?!" face. I wanted to hear more about how she's so obsessed with us. Or me.

"Why not?! We both love Enhypen!" Oh. Her mother really knows me if she's an engene too. "Yeah, yeah, b-but. Y-you know."

"Ay! Why are you stuttering? Is it because you're watching Jungwon's fan cams again?" I laughed for 1 second and covered my mouth as she looks at me angrily. I stuck my lips together, trying to hold my laughter.

"What's wrong with Jungwon?! Don't you love him?"

"Mom, please."

"Come on! What's wrong? Is your soulmate going to be jelly?" Oh, why would I be jelly? That's me!

"Mom, I think I have to go. My stomach hurts so bad I think I need to take a dump."

"Wait! You haven't told me about your soulma-."She disconnects the phone and puts it down. She continues eating her cereals in silence while I finally let my laughter out.

"What are you embarrassed about, wifey?" I asked in an annoying tone. "Didn't you wish to marry me?" I spread my arms. "Here am I! Your future husband, love." I teased. She stands up and puts her empty bowl by the sink.

"Hey." I ran to her and grabbed her arm. "Sorry. Was it rude to tease you?" I scratched my nape. She smiled. "Please don't act awkward around me after you heard that," she said. "Awkward? No! It's funny to me!" I spoke. She chuckles in an awkward manner.

"Please know that I only like this idol side of you. I'm still going through your real side, Jungwon."

My smile faded as I licked my lower lip. "Oh. Okay." I turned around and grabbed my bowl. I heard the bathroom door close.

I thought I'd be able to get her by just being an idol. She does know her worth. Don't worry, I can get her.

What am I saying? I don't even like her.

~ ~ ~

Another chapter!!!

sorry for the delay. I was getting ready for my new K-pop business! ill update you guys if interested (only in the ph tho)

thank you for reading, bubs!

i love you!!!

- elle <3