Vol 1, Ch5: Love and Support?

I woke up to the sound of a woman giggling. My eyes shot open, and a I saw Eileen sitting in a recliner facing my bed that I never owned before. She did that finger wave thing, and I sat up.

"Oh my, you are quite toned aren't you~?"

"Are you here for my wings, then?"

"Oh, no. You didn't know? The twelve day and night thing ended yesterday. I came to congratulate you."

I narrowed my eyes at the seductive woman, who stood up, and tossed me a uniform. I looked at her confused, and she motioned towards the bathroom.

"Go on, get changed. Unless you want to change right here~"

I went into the bathroom, and came back out, adjusting the outfit.

"Is this some kind of narcissistic fantasy you have?"

"No, goodness me! That is the uniform for my special team. You can think of it as a black ops, with no legal restrictions."

"Why do you want me for that?"

"Simple. So you can quit your job, and do your little hobby as a full time job."

"I see. I have some questions though."

"Ask away."

"One, how long have you known where I live? Two, how did you know my clothing size? The wing holes and antennae holes in the hat and shirt are perfectly cut."

"First, since you left the hospital. Two, you're a light sleeper, but not light enough~"

".....Do you understand how disturbing what you just said is?"

"I understand it could be, but not to people like us."

I tossed the choker that came with the outfit onto the bed, and she made a disappointed face. I sat on the bed in front of her recliner, and stretched my wings.

"So, from what I understand of your quirk, is that you have the genetics of a moth, however the abilities that come with are turned to eleven. Especially your speed."

"Pretty much. I break the sound barrier on a regular basis. Mom was fast enough to move at the speed of lightning if she was really hauling, but she always complained about things getting weird."

"I see. I wonder how she got caught and killed then? One of those kids being controlled must have had a slowing quirk."

"Maybe, or maybe she just got gassed. I mean she was moving really fast for a while."

She hummed to herself, and gently grabbed my arm, looking it over.

"Wow, just going off of your compacted muscle mass, you'd never suspect one of your stature to be able to do the damage you do. It's a wonder you don't simply beat the information out of people. Do you have any other abilities?"

"Uh, I can change my wings appearances, but I don't do it much. I can stick to walls, but I don't do that much either. I can use my antennae to feel my surroundings though, that I do use. I can see in the dark, but light doesn't attract me."

I saw her take out a notepad, and cross something written down on it. When she was putting it back, I sighed when I saw two rows of things, potential weaknesses, and potential flirting methods to get closer to me.

She crossed out lights on both. She smiled to herself and stood up. I stood up as well and walked her to the front door, and she turned back to me.

"See you around, cutie~"

She kissed me on the cheek, and walked away. I closed the door with a sigh, and leaned against it. Jeez, what am I gonna do with her?