Switching Places

I have no idea what to do for the intro so lets just jump right into the story!

Future Ruddiger here! I do know what to say here after reading it-
Let's just say Varian is a tiny bit of a creep and a pervert in this story.
Is this what my writing came to when I was younger?
But also, Varian really, really likes you, so that could be why Varian's like this? I still don't understand my younger self.

----------------

"Calm down?!" You yelled.
"I know its bad but just trust me. Just give me one day and we'll be back in our own bodies." Varian tried to calm you down. "One day?! Varian, we just switched bodies! Who knows what could happen while we're in each others body? Imagine, wait don't imagine it, but it would be super weird and awkward if one of us had to use the bathroom." You shook Varian's shoulders. Your shoulders? Varian in your body's shoulders. "Okay, yes, that would be... Just give me a day." Varian said. "Alright fine. But no offense, this is disgusting." You signaled to you in Varian's body. "I kinda agree. I rather be in my body." Varian said.

'Although, I do look gorgeous in (Y/n)'s body.' Varian thought to himself.

Quirin came downstairs, "Varian." "Yes?" Varian asked in your body. Quirin didn't know that you switched bodies. Quirin then opened his mouth to say something but then closed it. He turned to you in Varian's body and spoke to you, "Varian. Can you go to the store for me? Some of the villagers need new gardening tools." You knew he was talking to you so you answered, "Yes, Quir-- Dad." "Good." Quirin said, "Now if you need me I'll be working in the garden." "And, I'll, uh, stay here to finish working on our, uh, project we were working on earlier." Varian said. "Okay then, off to the store." You ran out the door with Quirin walking behind you.

-

With Varian in your body:

Varian walked over to a full length mirror that was sitting in the corner of the room. He stared at himself in your body in the mirror. "Her body is so gorgeous. And why do I have a mirror in here?" He asked himself. "She truly has an amazing body." He twirled in front of the mirror. The dress your body had on spun around. "You know, (Y/n) might not mind if I check to see what's under this dress. But I should probably go up to my room just in case my dad catches me or uh, (Y/n), in my, uh, her underwear." Varian quickly runs up to his room and locks to door.

He tried to unzip the dress but he couldn't reach it. "Dang it. How can she ever get this thing off?" He asked himself.

After five minutes of struggling he finally got the dress off.
"Woah, I... Uh... Her body... I love it! I look so good, but (Y/n) should be back soon. I should pretend that I was working on that serum so we could switch bodies back."

-

With you in Varian's body:

Why am I getting all these looks from the villagers.
I guess Var blew up their village one too many times.

You giggled at that thought.

You finally made to the store and bought some gardening tools. On your way back you saw Rapunzel and Eugene.
They ran over to you.

"Hey, Varian! How'd it go?" Rapunzel asked. You were clueless on what she was talking about, "Uh, you're gonna have to remind me what you're talking about and what you mean by 'how'd it go'." "Don't you remember kiddo. Guess a lab experiment went wrong and you forgot." Eugene started, "Last week you said you were gonna ask (Y/n) out." Your eyes widened, "I did? I mean, I did. Now I remember." "Yeah, so... How'd it go?!" Rapunzel smiled. "Well, I, uh, I apparently didn't do it yet. So... Bye!" You ran off with the tools you just bought.

-

You gave the tools to Quirin then ran inside the lab. "Varian! I think we need to talk!" You yelled as you stomped into the lab.

You looked over to Varian in your body as he was doodling in a notebook. He braided your hair and put flowers in it. "Uh, Var?" You asked as you carefully walked towards him. "Oh, hey (Y/n). (Y/n)?!" Varian freaked out.

"Yep, I'm back. And what were you doing while I was gone?" You sat down next to him. "Uh, well, I, uh, I finished making the serum to change us back--" You cut Varian off. "Good you finished it. Where is it?" "Here." Varian took the two vials from his alchemy table and handed one to you and kept the other. You both drank it and switched bodies back.

"It feels good to be back!" You said looking at your body that you were back in, "No offense of course. I actually really had to go to the bathroom but I held it and it passed so, I feel better to be back." "Yeah, thanks for not going to the bathroom in my body." Varian rubbed his arm.

"So... Wanna talk about this?" You held up your braid with the flowers in it.
"Oh... I, uh, I always wanted to do your hair. Then I found flowers in the garden so I put them in your hair. Please don't be upset." Varian pleaded. "All you have to do is ask and I really like what you did with my hair. Its really pretty. Also I bumped into Rapunzel and Eugene. Can you possibly ask, why did they ask me, well since they thought I was you they asked something that was between you and them. They asked if you had asked me out yet. Uh... What did they mean?" You asked, rubbing the back of your neck.

"I, uh, w-wanted to but I, uh, I didn't have the nerve to ask you out. Why... Why would you want to date a wimp who couldn't even as out a girl? I, uh, I'm sor-" Varian got cut off by your lips smashing into his. You pinned him against the wall as you kept your lips on his.

You pulled away and Varian gasped for air. "Woah! Varian! You're such a good kisser." Varian blushed at your words. "I, uh..." You held a finger against his lips. "Shh... I don't want to hear you speak, Beautiful. I just want your lips on mine." You leaned in again and this time it was a sweet passionate kiss. You unpinned him from the wall.

"See. Good kisser." You wrapped your arms around Varian's neck and held one foot up as you buried your face in Varian's neck. He wrapped his arms around.

He thought he'd be furious with Rapunzel and Eugene for spilling Varian's secret of wanting to ask you out. But it turned out to be a good thing.

His dream girl loved him back.

-----------

Author's Note

Hey so yeah... I didn't know how to end it so it had a weird ending.
Or at least in my opinion it was a weird ending.

So yeah...

Okay Bye!

Do you have any ideas? Put your request here:

See ya soon
Ruddiger

Word Count: 1257

Future Ruddiger here... again. I- Sometimes in these one shots I have no idea what I'm trying to accomplish.