55

— back in jersey

you packed your bags and left, just like the last time..

you didn't want to cry over him because that would be silly but then again you wanted to shed ever tear you had.

you went took an Uber to your apartment and saw a note on the door.

hey kara,
I took Oliver to my house so when you come back you can just come by to get him! and we can hang later if you want <3

- sienna

as bad as it sounded you totally forgot you had a dog. you took the note down and went into the apartment.

you sat down your bags and closed your door, for the first time in a while you didn't know what to do with your life.

you went back out to get Oliver so you headed to sienna's house

-
-
-

"hey girl I miss you!" she said hugging you when you walked in.

"I missed you too." you hugged her.

"where's Oliver?" you looked around her apartment and it was pretty nice, not as big and modern as yours but it was a nice cozy apartment.

"probably in the room with the boys, Oliver loves them!" she walked towards the rooms and you followed.

boys?

you walked in the room and saw Liam and Jack.

"hey kara!" Jack said turning around and waving because he was playing the game.

"hi!" you waved back to him.

"hey little one." Liam said sitting on the bed on his phone.

"hey lima bean, and stop calling me little one." you saw Oliver jump down from the bed and run towards you.

"hi Oliver!" you said rubbing his ears , his tail was wagging very fast meaning he was happy.

you sat next to Liam on the bed.

"I heard you went on vacation, how was it?" he turned off his phone.

"it could have been better." you said honestly.

"how it's bora bora? It's literally amazing." Jack said from the game.

"it was beautiful, too bad it was cut short so I couldn't really explore it."

"why was it cut short?" Liam said

you looked at you phone and stood up.

"oh I have to go, thank you again sienna for watching Oliver." you hugged her.

"anytime, he was so fun to have over, bye Ollie!" she said rubbing his ears.

you put on his leash and walked downstairs leading yourself out.

when you got to the car you let oliver in the back seat and closed the door.

"kara, wait a sec!" you heard Liam say catching up to you.

"oh hey." you closed your door back and went around to him.

"hey, is everything ok? Like did something happen in bora bora because usually when people come back from vacay they are excited to tell their friends about it."

"no it's fine."

"did your dom do something?"

"no."

"then why did you have to leave early?"

"Liam, we do this every time."

"so you should know I won't leave you alone unless you tell me."

"he didn't hurt me, only my feelings. I did some messed up things and so we aren't on exactly talking terms right now."

he took a deep breath before speaking.

"I'm sorry, why don't you come out to dinner with us later? sienna planned it last night but if your hungry we are going to some restaurant downtown. It will probably cheer you up."

"sure." you said getting in the car and putting down the window so you can hear him.

"ok, see you later." he waved goodbye and you drove off.

you went back to your apartment and decided to take a nap before getting ready, Liam texted you and said the dinner was at 7 and it was 5.

you took off Oliver's leash once you got in the house and went upstairs to your bed.

-
-
-
when you woke up you looked at the time.

"shit!" you said hurry and getting up. the dinner started at 7 and it was 7:10, you quickly took a shower and dried off putting on a nice black dress.

you blow dried your hair, put on lotion and perfume, and then you did some quick eye makeup. you quickly put on some heels and got you purse and drove to the restaurant.

you looked at the time and it was 7:50

you were about 20 minutes away so you drove as fast as you could.

you heard your phone ring but you couldn't find it, it had fell in between the seat and the middle glove box compartment.

"oh fuck." you saw it glowing in the middle of the seats so you put your hand down there and kept your eyes on the road. you swerved a couple times but stayed on the road.

you looked down to see where it was for a second because you swore you felt it.

bad idea.

when you looked up you noticed you had swerved into the other lane and you were going at a super fast speed.

you felt a hard bang on your heard but that's all before everything went black.

AN
I know I said I would be active but I went to Miami right after I said that 😭 so I'm sorry my loves, but I go back home today so I'm HOPING I can be more active !