31. 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔞𝔲𝔫𝔞 𝔱𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

Hi, it's been awhile! I just finished school so I'm going to try to update more often. I know I've said that a lot and I'm sorry, but I'm gonna try my best.

Also, how does this have 56k?! I'm gonna cry, I literally can't thank any of you enough for all the love this story has gotten. It literally made my day.

 It literally made my day

Drip

Drop

Drip

Drop

Minuscule beads of water trickled down from a shower faucet, reverberating through the tiled walls in the locker room.

Silence lay dead in the room aside from the trickle of the water and the faint sound of footsteps occasionally pattering on the ground.

"Billy..." A singsongy voice called through the thick walls.

Iris flinched, her shoulders tensing and fingers crumpling up into small balls. Her trusty pocket knife sat folded in her pocket, her fingers twitching with the urge to grab it.

"Billy, who is that...?" Her voice was hushed yet seemed to ring through the walls as if she had yelled them.

The man snapped his head to look back at her, his damp curls flinging along with his head. He lifted a single finger to his lips, a sharp glint in his dark eyes.

He turned back around, trudging around the corner to the weightlifting area.

Iris followed behind, her fingers coiling around the cold metal and she slowly lifted the knife from the pocket of her shorts. Her mind swirled with questions. Her senses were on high alert.

Another call of Billy's name followed by a call of Iris' name, caused her to snap her head over to the source with a wince.

The closed sauna door.

"There you are, you little shit." Billy cursed with a light growl in his voice and he stomped over to the door, his feet slapping against the tiles, "Nowhere to run now!"

He threw the door open, the body of a teenage boy facing away from them and he rushed over to it, whirling the boy around and-

"The hell...?" His voice came out in a dumbstruck gasp as the dummy fell to the floor, revealing the walkie talkie tied to it's chest.

Billy spun around to face Iris, a scowl pulled onto his face just as Iris felt a strong force pushing her in the room. She mewled out a pained cry as her head hit the wall.