Chapter 51.

I let out a shaky breath as his fingers wiggled their way up to the band of my panties. My heart thumped mercifully in my chest as each second past. There was no going back now, not after giving Harry the green light and telling him it was fine with me. But, I guess I didn't really want him to stop anyways.

I felt the band of my underwear slip down slowly. My hips lifted and soon the fabric was laying on the kitchen floor. His arm wrapped around my back as he pushed myself and the chair forward and closer to his kneeling body. It was odd to see such a powerful man in such a vulnerable looking position.

"Would you like to keep your shirt on?" he asked, looking up at me with hooded eyes.

"Yes, please" I said, not wishing to part with the comfort of my shirt.

He shrugged and placed his hands on my knees slowly prying them apart. I let out a shuddered breath as his plump lips lowered to the skin of my inner thigh. He pressed small dainty kisses to the skin as I sat watching his do so. My nerves were slowly dismissing themselves at the sight.

His tongue darted out and licked a strip along my right thigh, then doing the same with the left. It hit me then how exposed I was to the demanding man. Not a single once of clothing covered my bottom half, but I was happy I got to keep my shirt to play with in my nervous state.

The palm of his left hand pushed my thigh open farther and his other armed kept its place on my back. His head moved until I felt his hot breath, right there. His thumb ran up my thigh and stop right on my clït making me gasp and heave my chest up and down.

A chuckle escaped his lips as his thumb rubbed small circles in the bundles of nerves. My breathing came out in pants as he looked up to watch me. A blush crawled up my skin as a small moan escaped my lips. He smiled with raised eyebrows letting his dimples pop in his cheeks.

"Feel good?" he asked, lazily making me nod.

His head moved forward and for a moment confusion flashed through my head, but soon I felt his tongue press flat against my slït, making me groan and move my hands to his thick, unruly hair. He licked his tongue upwards, painfully slow as his hair had been threaded through my fingers.

"Harry..." I moaned, tugging lightly at the ends of his hair.

That only encouraged him more. He pushed his tongue into my opening making me throw my head back with a groan. I was thankful for his strong arm wrapped around my waist, if it wasn't for that I would have probably fallen off the chair the moment my panties were off.

His tongue teased me and flicked in and out of my opening making me tug at the roots of his curly locks. His thumb was taken off my clït making me whine in protest. In place of his finger, his lips wrapped around and sucked lightly on the sensitive bundle.

His long finger pressed its way into my opening. The feeling was different. It was good, but very different. I never felt anything like this before in my life, which brought more pleasure to myself. I tugged his hair and re-adjusted my grip on the curls.

"H-Harry..." I moaned looking down at him.

He looked up at me with lust hooded eyes that had looked more black then green. Was he getting turned on by this? It was obvious it was lust lurking in his eyes, but where had it come from? There is no way that the man who could be with any women he wanted to was turned on by doing this to me?

"More?" he asked, rasp evident in his now thicker accent.

I nodded and buck my hips into his awaiting fingers. He inserted a second finger as I felt the burn of a larger stretch. The length of his finger his the right spot perfectly each time he thrust them. I whined at his loss of contact with my clït didn't make any other fuss.

His fingers pumped inside of me as moans were falling from my lips. I was thankful that Luchesi left last night, it would be awkward if he was still here. I still couldn't believe I was actually allowing this to happen, but at the moment my judgment was clouded at the pleasure the man was giving me.

A grunt left his lips my eyes rolled back in my head. A fuzzy feeling began to fuel in the pit of my stomach, making my eyes quickly pop open and look back down at Harry. The feeling was like standing over a cliff, ready to jump but not being able too.

"Harry... I feel funny" I whined making him smirk.

"Don't worry your fine, baby" he said making my nerves start to fade back in.

"Harry.." I whined, letting a moan follow.

"Let go, sweetheart" he said quietly making me want to cry.

His finger left my body and were soon replaced by his warm tongue. His thumb opened up the lips, letting him go even deeper. The pit in my stomach only grew, deeper and deeper as the seconds past. For once, I lost control of myself and my actions couldn't even be tamed.

I let go, feeling a moment of pure bliss. My ears fuzzed, silencing all background noise as my legs shook with final happiness. My stomach no longer held the feeling of need but more of a feeling of content satisfaction. My hands were death gripped in his hair as he watched me come undone above him.

For a moment, it was completely silent. Neither me or Harry made a single move, word, or breath. The high began to fade and soon enough exhaustion ran through my veins. My eyelids closed for a moment before opening and lazily drooping.

"How was that?" He asked with a smirk grabbing my panties from the floor and pushing them back over my legs.

I nodded lazily with a small sigh and a small smile as he lifted my body a little to get the underwear over my bottom. He chuckled with a smile as I rested my head on his broad, muscular shoulder, too tired to keep it up by myself. I was content, happy, and finally at peace.

"Come on, we can take a nap in my room" he said, rising from his knees.

He grabbed me from my armpits and let me rest on his hip. It still surprised me how strong he was to be able to this with a full grown human. I laid my head on his shoulder as he began walking out of the kitchen and turning off the lights as he went.

"Thank you" I mumbled lazily, pressing a kiss to the side of his neck. He looked down at me and did the same to my forehead.

"The pleasure is mine"

A/N:
WELL BASICALLY THAT HAPPENED
yes yes I know its probably not good considering that was my first time writing smut and I don't have ANY personal experience with this stuff (#loner)
anyways so I'm gonna do the 20 facts about me but I probably wont be able to get 20 so yeah okay.

1. When I first started my wattpad I was too afraid to use my real name, which is Madison, so I used the name Madeline.
2. I am a competitive dancer at my dance studio, but I also dance for my school dance team (but we suck so)
3. I'm obviously a directioner, but other bands I love are 5sos, the fray, the xx, fall out boy, coldplay, green day, nickleback, onerepublic, the weeknd, arctic monkeys, the 1975, imagine dragons, the neighborhood, and soooo many more.
4. I live in the US
5. I have only been to three concerts in my life- Hannah Montana ft. Jonas Brothers, Imagine Dragons, and One Direction
6. I have a dog, her name is Daisy and she is a beagle.
7. When I started this book, Arabella's name wasn't Arabella... it was Rosemary :x
8. I'm a Larry shipper but I am too afraid to write a Larry fic bc I don't want people to judge me.
9. I HATE ketchup
10. My middle name starts with M (can you guess it?).
11. My birthday is August 9th
12. I'm still in high school
13. In 8th grade, I dated a boy just so I would get a Valentine's day gift ;x
14. My favorite color is pink.
15. I hate being betrayed and being left out ughhh
16. Im such a boring person I wish I had more facts.
So I can't think of any more but yeah theres 16!!
Comment a couple things about yourself! I love hearing other peoples interests!