32

Jimin and taemin arrive by expensive sport car,they wore a matched white lacing blouse and black pants with a black shoes.

in the sky,the moon provide a natural lighting into the hall in which held the main event.greeting and compliment were offered at them as they walked into the hall.

a sweet Melody was drifting through the busy atmosphere a collection of violinist,a harp players and pianists were place at the far end of the hall with a swimming pool in the middle.

jimin watched as everyone wore a new dress or suit which would probably discarded after the night pass.

a flicker of jealousy cross his feature when his eyes paused on the familiar figure taehyung and rose.

taehyung wore an all red matching rose's short dress.jimin eyes dig a hole on their head as they were backing him.he heard someone called his name,he glance back and saw yoongi and hoseok coming towards him.

"you are beautiful tonight jimin" hoseok comments while jimin smile at him.

"you keep getting shorter day by day" yoongi snickered.

"And your dick getting smaller day by day"Jimin sassed making hoseok throw his head back in laughter.he only stopped when he had water splashed on his face by his angry boyfriend,he glare at Jimin who rolled his eyes at him before dragging his boyfriend hoseok with him.

Jimin looked back and sighed when realize he has lost taemin among the crowd when he went to meet yoongi.

as he scanned the crowd he stopped and a frown on his face when his eyes spotted his other husband jungkook and Lisa entered the hall.

"park jimin"taemin called in the distance catching Jungkook's attention as he look back and found jimin's staring at them.

for a moment Jimin began to panic as the two locked eyes and jungkook started walking towards him.

"You are so beautiful tonight"jungkook whisper staring at Jimin with fond little smile on his lips .

jimin almost lost in those eyes but when he remember Jungkook's hand interwined with Lisa tonight their smile,their happiness was jimin really going to ruin that for them.

"thanks,you and Lisa are not bad also" Lisa gasp in shock while jungkook frown deeply at the unexpected behavior of the younger.

Jimin smiled of course he was not going to be that spoiled brat who always cried on every single things again,he spotted taemin in distance knowing the elder too was looking for him,he wave at them before running to taemin.

Jungkook poked his tongue inside his cheeks as he watched jimin leaving him for another man.

"who do we have here,if not our little gay,disgusting"rose snickered as she placed both hand on his hips.

Jimin huffed knowing he's not going to enjoy the party after all.

"After brutally rejected by your husbands,I heard you are now into some disgusting old man,that's so you"she scoffed as she scrunched her nose in disgust.

Jimin snapped a glare at her.

"i got no time for slutty brat like you so move bitch"he said and pushed her aside,he quickly want to reach taemin before he lost him again  he was about to walk away when rose sticks out her leg making jimin stumble on it and fall straight into the pool catching the attention of the people as they craned their head to their direction.

jungkook and taemin eyes darkened when they saw rose and her gang laughing at the drenched Jimin in the water.

jungkook was pissed he's really going to beat the shit out of her as he stormed toward her but someone beat him to it when rose suddenly let out a shriek and fall flat into the pool making people gasp at the familiar male.

"sorry my hand slip"taehyung beamed smirking down at his supposes girlfriend who look like a ghost in horror movie because of her smashed make up and drenched hair.

he quickly reached out his hand for jimin to take and pulled the younger out of the pool and use his jacket to cover his soaked body.

"jimin are you------

Park taemin was cut off when jeon jungkook rush to stand in front of jimin blocking out his view on jimin.

"what's the meaning of this"taemin barked at him.

"stop being a cockblocker and get lost" jungkook glared at him stopping him from going to jimin.

"what are you doing"jimin eyes widened as he look back at rose who's struggling and screaming for help to get out of the pool everyone in the party ignore her as they watch jimin and taehyung curiously.

"i have made my choice jimin and i love you so much more than this pathetic attention seeker bitch so am choosing you"Taehyung admitted as he glare at rose who tear up at the words.

"what do you----"

jimin was cut off by taehyung grabbing him by the waist and pull him into a deep kiss in front of everyone.jimin slightly gasps into the kiss,completely shock by tae's action.

everyone watched in utter shock after witnessed the sight.

Jimin felt tears sliding down his face as they held onto each other,their bodies shaking with all these emotion that they seemed to held back.

their lips tangle together with passion and need,drowning in the feeling of each other.

Their empty hearts slowly filled with warmth as their heartbeats echo with effortless synchronisation.

they have kissed so many times before but this felt different,it's felt new.it feel real because this time it's felt enthereal.

they pulled away,both of them feeling breathlessly.somehow it's feel like it's just them as they stare at each other blocking the cheered and claps of the people.

he avert his gaze from jimin back to jungkook who was staring blankly at them taehyung clear his throat making the crowd growing a little quiet.

"hey jungkook!!"

he shout to the taller despite their small gap.

"i love you and jimin so much and I'm not going this path without you two in it am not forcing you on anything so am giving you a choice"he said and draw circle on the ground around him and jimin.

"pass this circle and come back to your husbands"

the crowd grow quiet as they watched Jungkook curiously,jimin nervously bit his lip at the blank expression the taller was giving them as he slowly walk towards them.

jimin and taehyung tensed when jungkook stand in front of them.

"you bastard"jungkook exclaimed making the crowd frown before he smiled widely.

"your confession is more great than mine"Jungkook admitted and jumped on his two husband who sigh in relief and giggled as they hugged each other deeply suddenly a loud cheer erupted from the back,the three boys turn to find hoseok,yoongi,namjoon and seokjin cheering frantically as they smiled at them.

They never felt so happier as they watched the people's cheering and echoing series of applause for them.

and of course there are people who didn't happy with the touching reunion.

"You will regret this,taehyung"rose spat bitterly before storming away from the scene.

There are smut coming up so i like you to pick the bottom between

taehyung.

Jungkook.