Chapter 7: Answers

I'M BACK! My hands are partially fucked that I can type again.

__________________________________________

//Beacon/No one's POV//

*GROAN* "Soft" Jin said while hugging his source of warmth." Wakey-wakey my Jin," and with that, the devil boy woke up from his slumber and fell off the bed. "Xiao?" asked the boy looking at the martial artist who in return just giggled at what she saw. "Don't do that again," Jin said while looking at his girlfriend with annoyance. "But you're so cute when you're annoyed," Xiaoyu said with a grin that would make most catgirls jealous.

*COUGH* "I hope we weren't interrupting Mr. Kazama and Ms. Ling or should I prepare the church in case you want to be Mrs. Kazama," said the Headmaster making the two teenagers blush. "Headmaster you don't know how much I wanna punch your teeth out right now," Jin threatened the Headmaster earning him a smack to the head by the Headmistress riding crop.

"Are you trying to steal him away Ms. Goodwitch?" asked Xiaoyu making the Witch of Beacon blush. "I would share," thought the headmistress while looking at her student's ripped body. 

"Well, what do you guys wanna ask?" asked Jin to his professors knowing that they were here to question him. "You should get dressed Mr. Kazama because we are going to talk in my office,"  the Headmaster said while walking out of the room.

=By the power of Time Skip=

*DING* 

"UNKA JAUNE!" shouted Adrian making the women around squeal at how cute the boy was. "Aww, how are you lil bud?" Jin said while grabbing him from his mother's and cradling him giving the women in the room fatherly vibes. "I want his children!" thought multiple girls in the room making Xiaoyu suddenly want to kill a lot of whores.

"He is fine Jaune in fact he said he wants to be as strong as you," said Saphron to her brother making Jin look at Adrian and asked, "Is it true?" "I WANNA BE AS STONG AS UNKA!" replied the boy in Jin's arms making him coo at how cute his nephew is. "When you get older I will train you myself, it's a promise," promised Jin as his sister looks at him with a look that says we will talk later.

"Well, where do I start?" asked Jin as his 'mother' started to question him on who he considers his mother, "Jaun- Jin who is your mother?" asked Joan. "She is one of the nicest women I know and I will never forget her," said Jin while tearing up a bit. "Here I have a picture of her," Jin said while pulling out his wallet and showing the picture inside.

"How did she take care of you for two months?" asked Joan making Jin sigh as this was going to be a long day

"How did she take care of you for two months?" asked Joan making Jin sigh as this was going to be a long day. "She gave birth to me," Jin dropped a big fat bomb on them making the people inside Ozpin's office shout. "BUT HOW  MR. KAZAMA!" shouted the General of Atlas and Headmaster of Beacon at the same time. 

"When I died-" Jin did not get a chance to finish. "YOU DIED?!" shouted everybody (AN: Adrian was put in a separate room because the boy needs sleep.) "Let me finish, so when I died I suddenly saw bright light then I heard moms voice and I realized that I was reincarnated into a different universe," explained Jin shocking everyone. "So is Ms. Ling from there as well?" asked the Headmaster and Jin answered, "Yes she came from the very same universe, and in terms of how she got here, she was just teleported here by some other entity, " Jin explained to the others. 

"What is that power?" asked Alister looking at Jin with envy. "It's not power, it's more of a curse really," Jin said, intriguing the people in the room. "This power is blood-related actually which means my children will probably inherit it," Jin continued shocking everyone except Xiaoyu. "From that woman?" asked Joan with venom in her voice. "No, it was from my father's family in that universe, hell I fucking hate that side of my family," said Jin with venom that could make a viper blush. "Why?" asked the general of Atlas. "Where do you wanna start-"

=Time Skip=

"- and that's how I lived my life till I died at the hands of Kazuya," Jin finished his story and people still can't get over that he would start a war just to find a monster and that he would kill his own father but hey his family in that universe was a complete nutjob.

"I am sorry that you have to live through that life Mr. Kazama," Ozpin sympathizes with Jin as he also started the Great War (AN: My story, my rules) to draw out his Ex from hiding. "Nah it wasn't your fault," Jin said whole trying to get out of the hug-pocalypse he is in. "CAN'T BREATHE!" and with that, his sister, sister's wife, and his girlfriend let go of him allowing him to breathe.

"Do I still have a chance with him?" thought multiple girls in the room while another girl who is currently camouflaged and was recording the whole q&a  and sent it to her boss.

//CENM DORM//

"HE WILL BE OURS!" thought the whole team. "If he can teach me those moves I will be unbeatable!" thought Silver.

__________________________________________

Chapter End 

Sorry about the short chapter.