Chapter 72-You're a pure soul

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book so far?

Let's begin with the chapter now.

Akash's POV

Driving to our apartment, we made our way to our flat.

Sid was carrying Kriti's luggage while I was carrying Siya's luggage.

The girls have literally wrapped us around their little fingers.

"Dude, you're whipped" Sid said when he saw me smiling.

"So are you" I said and rolled my eyes.

"Do you think we should plan a double date?" he asked me.

"Dude, Kriti and you aren't together" I reminded him.

"Yet" he added.

"Yeah yeah" I said and rolled my eyes.

"So what, I'll woo her soon" he said and walked past me.

What was he up to?

He tapped on Kriti's shoulder and she turned to look at him.

"What?" she asked him, keeping her hands on her chest.

She seemed very similar to a ticking bomb right now.

I stifled my laugh but couldn't stop the smile that was dawning on my lips and stood beside Siya.

"Why are you smiling?" she whispered in my ears.

"Nothing, just look at them" I whispered back and gestured to them.

"Stop ogling at me and tell me what you want Sid?" Kriti glared at him.

"Now that Akash and Siya have reconciled, I was wondering if you could also forgive me?" he scratched the back of his neck.

"For what?" she glared at him.

He kept the luggage on the floor and said "For every fault of mine, be it my avoidance of you, my stupidity to break our friendship, for hurting you, for taking you for granted. Please forgive me, princess. "

She was just staring at him when Sid took a few steps and, keeping his hands on her waist, pulled her towards him.

Fixing a strand of her hair behind her ear, he said "Please forgive me."

My jaw dropped on the floor.

It was such a bold move from Sid's end because I never saw him getting this close to Kriti.

He always made sure to keep a safe distance from her, but it seems he is really desperate to gain her forgiveness.

"Let me go Sid" she said, looking into his eyes.

"No, never, not until at least you forgive me," he said and tightened his hold on her waist.

"Sid, I don't know why it bothers you so much if I talk to you or not. As far as I remember, you were the one who wanted me to maintain a distance from you. When I am doing it now, why do you want to mess with my head again? "she said.

"Look Kriti, I am really sorry" he said and when he was about to continue, she said "cut it out Sid. It's been a long time. I've forgotten about it. I think you should too. "

"No Kriti, please hear me out. I know I messed up big time, but please, don't avoid me "he said.

"Okay, you want me to forgive you. Since when have you been feeling this urge to get my apology? "she asked.