(46) Bittersweet ☆

- Alec Beckett -
Friday

I groaned my head throbbing feeling like it's going to explode I squinted my eyes trying to make up where the hell I am but the beeping of the monitor told me exactly where I am I opened my eyes and saw him.

His eyes were glossy tears forming in them shock and happiness written all over his face,

"Miles"
I said quietly feeling a sharp pain in my head as I spoke and he ran up to me wrapping his arms around my shoulders hugging me while he cried on my shoulder,

"I'm so sorry"
He whispered crying and I raised my arm flinching as the realization hit me that it's broken I raised the other one pulling him back a little and cubbing his face.

"Why are you sorry?"
I asked him looking into his puffy red eyes with black circles under them.

"Because I should have listened to you this is my fault you won't be here if I had stayed and let you talk"
He said crying making me shake my head regretting that decision as soon as the pain became way worst.

"It's not your fault anyone in your shoes would have reacted the same"
I said quietly wiping his tears with my thumb.

"You know that I love you right? our meeting had nothing to do with her I didn't even know you knew her"
I said feeling my head pound and I hissed in pain raising my hand to my head.

"Are you okay? Does your head hurt?"
He asked gently cubbing my face and I nodded making it worst.

"Aiden can you get the doctor?"
He turned around asking a guy I didn't even notice was there he smiled warmly at Miles.

"Already did they'll be here any second now"
He said then he shifted his gaze towards me shit this guy is Zodiac's clone he walked up to the bed putting his hand out and mine was still on Miles's back and I hate to remove it but I don't wanna be rude so I shook his hand.

"I'm Aiden, Zodiac's older brother"
He said and that's when the realization hit me.

"Oh you're the Aiden"
I said and he chuckled nodding.

The nurse and the doctor walked in asking Miles to leave and I grabbed his arm.

"Can't he stay? he won't do anything"
I asked and they shook their head apologizing, I looked at him holding onto his arm scared that if I let go he won't come back.

He looked at me softly kissing my head,

"I will come back when they finish I promise"
He said like he could read my thoughts and I let go of his arm watching him leave the room as the nurse walked up to me examining me.

"Hello Alec I'm doctor Lee, how are you feeling?"
He asked.

"My head hurts like a lot, I'm a little bit dizzy and it hurts to breathe also my whole body is sore and aches"
I explained and he nodded scribbling it down.

"Do you remember what happened, Alec?"
He asked and I was about to shake my head but remembered how much that hurt so I spoke instead.

"No, The last thing I remember was eating ice cream at Serotonin"
I said and he hummed scribbling that down.

"What happened?"
I asked him.