Chapter 10

Shruti's POV

It was Holi and my mom was in the kitchen since early morning. I got up and tried to help her.

When everything was ready, we played Holi. My father was not very fond of this festival.  For mom, it was just a festival, when she cooks different delicacies.

But they knew my craze for Holi since childhood. Kriti and I used to start planning at least a week before Holi. Now that she was also married, I had no one to enjoy with. So they permitted me to go to the Holi party.

I got ready for the Holi party.  Vidhi came up at around quarter past ten to pick me up for the party.

She wished my parents and played Holi with them.  Mom knew that Vidhi was a big foodie, so offered her favourite, Moong daal Halwa.

Vidhi enjoyed and thanked mom with an excited hug.  My parents told me to come back soon.

We both left for the party. I was very excited about it as I loved playing Holi.

Siddharth's POV

It was Holi, my favourite festival and had always loved playing Holi with my brother and his friends. This time Vikram Bhai was throwing a Holi party and we all were invited to that I was very excited to meet him as he was getting married very soon I wanted to meet and tease him.

Maurvi had invited us for the breakfast and after breakfast, we all were supposed to go to a Holi party.

Bhai and I went to her home and rang the doorbell and Noopur came to open the door.  Noopur smiled and wished us Happy Holi and as Maurvi was in the kitchen, Bhai sneaked there.

He was dying to play Holi with his girlfriend, was really in a very romantic mood.  He liked her for such a long time but suppressed it as he thought it was not right because he was 6 years older than her and she was literally like a family member.

Anyways, I was happy that they were together now. We all were supposed to go to a party which Vikram Bhai had organised.

Bhai held Maurvi's hand and took her out to play Holi. I wanted to play Holi with them too, so I went looking for them.  Bhai was holding her very tightly.

"  Let me celebrate my first holi as your boyfriend. Every year you used to apply holi colour on my face and that soft touch of your hand used to leave a burning sensation. I used to control myself for not touching you back.  I have always wanted to have you in my arms and apply colour to you. Now I can do that  " He said and kissed her neck and she turned red without red gulal.

" Bhai hold your horses... Don't get carried away. Let me also wish her Bhai. " I said.

" You go and have food, little brother...  Just wish her from where you are standing. No need to come here. "  He said.

" But that it is not fair... It is Holi. I also want to play Holi with her. " I said to him.

Kshitij was also here, he hugged Noopur tightly and wished her. He bent and said something in her ear and she blushed in his arm. Kshitij and Noopur got busy and lost in playing Holi too.

Though holi was one festival which I had always enjoyed but today I was getting sad Somehow.

I wanted to play Holi with... 

No, I don't want any such thing. If it doesn't matter to her, why should it matter to me??

I won't spoil my day thinking about her. We were going to a party and I decided that I would have a blast. There would be many people and beautiful girls... I will party with them.