Chapter 15

Oct. 17th; 10:56pm;  Tower

"So you are trying to tell me, that you just ripped their heads off, like it's nothing?!" Stark yelled at me and I nodded. "Yeah, that's what I said." He scoffed and then looked back at me. "Then where the fuck are their heads?!" I shrugged my shoulders, and put my hands up in my defense.

We are back at the tower, Nick Fury picked us up and brought us back. James is currently in our room, trying to calm down. Tony is yelling at me, since I arrived. "So they just disappeared?!" He asked in disbelief. No Idiot, Venom ate them. "I threw them away, while ripping them off. Maybe some sort of animal took them? Did you know, that bears sometimes confuse dead bodies with their partners, and that they have sex with them?" "You have to stop trying to confuse people with this bear fact." Stark looked confused at me, and just shook his head.

"I'm tired of your lies! Since you're here you did nothing, but lie! How are we supposed to trust you!" He slammed his hand on the table and I flinched slightly. "Well, I don't care. You either trust me or you don't, not my problem." I stood up, and left the conference room, just to see the whole team, standing there. "Did you guys eavesdrop?" I asked them and they just shrugged their shoulders. "I mean, it's not every day that a mission is stopped because someone tears the heads off of two men. We were just curious." Natasha said and entered the living room, near the meeting room.

I followed her, and the others followed me. "Someone needs a drink?" I asked, but nobody replied. "No? Okay." I took a bottle of Bowmore 52-Year-Old Single Malt Scotch Whiskey. I poured some of it in a glass, and sat down. I looked at the team, standing around and staring at me. Then, my eyes landed on a new face. He had blonde, short hair, a stubble beard and ocean blue eyes. "You are new." I said and pointed at him. "I could say the same." The guy said down on a chair, and I noticed that he had the same accent, like Wanda. "Mórrígan, that's my brother Pietro. Pietro, that's Mórrígan Brock. Pietro was on a mission, which took a whole month." She explained. I nodded, furrowed my eyebrows and took a sip of my drink.

"Mórrígan, like Mórrígan, Mórrígan?" Wanda's brother asked her. She nodded and suddenly there was a loud noise coming from his direction. I looked at the man, who just fell from his chair and he stood up pretty quick. "Are you okay?" I asked him and stood up from the sofa. He backed up a little and nodded. "Yeah - I- I am good." He rubbed his neck with his left hand and stood behind his sister.

It took me a few seconds, until I realized why this dude was acting so weird. "This bitch." I gave Wanda a death stare, and she started to avoid eye contact. "Okay, what did I miss?" Romanoff asked, noticing that something was off. I smiled at her and then looked back at Wanda, who had a guilty look on her face, and at her scared brother Pietro, who hid behind her. "Nothing. Wand, come with me. Now. And bring your brother." I said, and she slowly nodded while taking a deep breath.

We left the living room, and made our way to hers. Nobody said a word while walking. She opened the door, and I closed it behind the three of us. I slowly turned and bit the inside of my cheek. "You told him?!" He flinched, and Wanda just looked down. "Why?!" I asked her. "He is my brother, the only family I have left. I tell him everything." She looked up, and I laughed quietly. "What's so funny?" Pietro asked and I looked at him. "Nothing. I just think its hilarious, that  I thought I could trust someone else." "Mórrígan I am sorry. He won't tell anyone, and if, I will kill him with my own hands." "Excuse me?" He said offended.

"You could have at least ask me if I was okay with him knowing." "I know, and I am sorry." She came closer to me, and placed a hand on my shoulder. "No one else will find out, if you don't want that. I promise." I hate to admit it, but I can't stay mad at Wanda. She became my person. The one, I would bury someone with if she would ask me. The only one, I trusted in the last few weeks. Even tho she broke the promise, she made, not telling anyone, I still trusted her.

I explained to Pietro, that I will not just randomly transform into Venom and that I will NOT eat his head. He tried to flirt a few times, but I stopped him. "Can I meet him?" He suddenly asked, which caught me off guard. "What?" "Venom. Your black little friend. Can I see him?" "Did he just call me LITTLE?" "No." I answered Pietro while shaking my head and chuckling, because of how offended Venom just sounded. "Please?" He begged me, but I still shook my head. This guy is already scared of me, I don't want to know how he will react, when seeing Venom.

"You can meet him, when you stop shitting your pants every time I move." I said still laughing quietly, and he mumbled something, but I didn't really understand it. "I will go check on Barnes." I stood up, and left the room. I heard Wanda laughing at her twin, because he acted like a scared little child.

I got in the elevator and leaned against the wall. "You've become soft." "What? That is not correct." "A few weeks ago, you would have bitten off her head, if she told anyone." "No... I don't bite peoples heads off. That's your job. And you also became a softie." "What?! TAKE THAT BACK!" I laughed quietly, before answering the black parasite. "A year ago you would have punched me in the face if I had called you a softie. And you stopped insulting me as much as before."

Before I could say anything else, Venom used my hand to slap myself. "What the- Fuck you." I said angrily, while rubbing my cheek. Venom just laughed as a response, and the elevator stopped. I left and quickly ran up to my room. I was expecting to see Barnes sitting on his bed, but when I opened the door, nobody was in there. The bathroom was empty too, and all his stuff was gone including the bed. "What the-" "Hi."

James stood in the door frame, watching me. "Where's your stuff?" I asked him, still confused. "In my room." He pointed to the door, right in front of my room, which used to be locked. Right. He just needed to stay here, as long his room was being repaired. "So I guess, we don't have to share anymore?" He nodded and I looked at the floor. "So this is mine now?" Again, he just nodded. "Well, finally some privacy."

There was an awkward silence filling up the room. "I will go to bed. Night, weirdo." "Night, asshole." After that he left the room, and I sat down on the small bed. "I should buy a bigger one, now that we have a room for ourselves. And some decoration." I said to Venom and he agreed. "How about pink walls?" I asked sarcastically. "I am pretty sure you're joking, but if not: No pink walls." I laughed and got ready for bed. I took a hot shower, and put my pajama on.