troubles pt.4

all the family was eating in an awkward silence, Katara tried to say something "soo...um Tenzin, what did you do today?" Tenzin faced her mother and answered "the usual" Kya snorted "like eating Lins face..." she said, looking at her plate "...UNDER MY TREE" she finished yelling at her brother "UGH STOP IT ITS NOT YOURS, ITS ON THIS FUCKING ISLAND AND WE AND LIN CAN KISS AS MUCH AS WE WANT" Kya looked at Katara, who looked at Aang, who looked at Tenzin...who finally looked at Bumi, everyone turned to him, he put his palms up, "I swear I didnt taught him that word, we dont even talk to eachother!" said Bumi, "I dont care who taught him that, he just dont have to use it ever again" Tenzin looked at the ground, Kya spoke "THATS ALL YOU DO FOR HIM SAYING FUCK OUT LOUD TO ME? I WANT SEE IF THERE WAS ME THERE" Aang looked at his daughter "youre older than him...you must be more mature and accept the conseguences of  what you do" he said, Kya simply got up and headed to her room, nobody said anything.

After dinner Kya was still in her room, on her bed, looking at the ceiling, suddenly someone knocked at the door "go away Bumi" a girl with short black hair entered the room "sorry i thought it was Tenzins room-" she managed to go away but Kya talked "hes sleeping" "oh...mind if I stay here? I...I dont want to go home yet" Kya didnt answer, she just moved aside so that she could lay near her, Lin laid next to the waterbender, she could feel their breaths sincronize, their shoulders touching, it was comfortable and comforting, Lin opened her mouth to talk but closed it immediately when she realized the silent they were in wasnt awkard...it was beautiful...without saying a word, Kya wrapped her arms around her, the earthbenders cheeks flushed with a slight pink while the waterbender sighed and fell asleep around her, Lin moved so that they were facing eachother, she began admiring the waterbenders face...her perfect skin, the bangs of her chocolate hair on her face...and her soft lips...she didnt really know if they were soft but they were calling her..."what if try-" "NO ARE YOU CRAZY" "what if she wokes up?" "i dont even like girls why should I do it...plus im with Tenzin"  withouth thinking or noticing, her lips were slightly connected to the waterbenders, after she realized she suddenly pulled away and looked at Kya who was still sleeping...Kya pulled Lin more close to her and pressed her leg between hers, at this Lin fell asleep in her warm embrace.

A/N: short chapter, i found motivation for writing smt so im back, i have so many ideas and headcanons and i have my drafts full of oneshots to give life to...keep commenting! seriously, even if its just a "i liked it" or a "its horrible" i love when u comment my chapters it mades my day^^