𝚝𝚎𝚗

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎 -- 𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚎

𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕. 𝙽𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚎𝚗

The effects of changing from her world to ours was probably a lot on her body, especially since she doesn’t possess a quirk. I’d say the stress was also a factor. She’s alright, just needs to lay down for a while.”

“Can we see her?”

“If she’s awake, if not, you’ll leave her to rest. The poor girl looked exhausted.”

Slowly, I opened my eyes. As the curtain pulled back, I sat up, rubbing a hand over my face. A short, older woman came into view, with a cane in the shape of a syringe.

“Oh, you are awake,” She hummed. “How are you feeling, deary?”

“U-Um...okay…” I muttered.

“Here, drink some water,” She said, handing me a glass from the table.

“Afternoon, L/n,” Aizawa said, entering the room. Deku and Bakugou were behind him, followed by a tall, scrawny blonde man I’d never seen before.

“You’re doing alright now, I hope?”

“Y-Yeah, sorry to have done that,” I said, looking at the glass in my hands. “I don’t know what happened.”

“That’s alright,” The blonde man said. “We understand it was a lot.”

“L/n, this is All Might,” Aizawa introduced.

All Might? This was the guy Dabi wanted to kill?

“Don’t let this form fool you, though. He’s retired now, but he was much more than this just a few months ago,” The woman, who I was told was Recovery Girl, said.

“Now that you’re awake, think you can understand what we’re about to explain?” Aizawa asked, the four of them pulling up chairs.

“Yeah,” I nodded. “Please, tell me.”

It took three hours for Aizawa to explain everything. He took his time, allowing me to ask questions and keep with him and All Might. I was listening closely, processing and analyzing his words. Deku and Bakugou were silent for the most part, only speaking when All Might or Aizawa asked them a question to confirm something.

“So...this...League of Villains, Dabi, Shigaraki, All for One...what’s it got to do with me? I mean, I’m not even from this world! How does everyone know me, and why do they want me? What importance do I have to a world I’ve never even been to?”