Chapitre*1*

Asia P.O.V

"MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE"

I yelled running down the stairs. My brother Jake looked at me confused while I was doing my happy dance, " But its the 17th of march?" My brother said while checking the calendar. I frowned at him and kept doing my happy dance, my mother shook her head chuckling and my father just ignored everyone and kept trying to fix his very old fashioned broken phone.
But in all of that i only cared about the deep laugh that came from the living room

Gladis is here!.

My very and only best friend since we were kids.

He was a lonely child at school.

One day at lunch time he didn't have any food so I gathered all the courage i have and walked to him I gave him some of my cookies he hesitated at first then took them and we ate in silence than when i asked why didn't he brought lunch he said his mommy and daddy at the orphanage were fighting and they forgot to make him some, so since that day my mommy started making lunch for me and him and i brought it to him everyday so since that time we became friends.
Most people fear him because he has tattoos all over him and he is very mascular and tall also so handsome. But my family doesn't because practically he grew up with us.
But, I never saw him as a brother he is my best friend and my first crush to be exact because no one can ever ignore his beauty.
After waking up from my day dreaming
I run towards him and jumped on his lap straddling him. He did nothing but laughed at my behaviour again.
"Glady! tell Jakey that its christmas today"
"Baby, christmas is only in december, you can't change that, sweet thing" he explained while i just sat there pouting "Also, what did i tell you about running down the stairs?" He said in a deep scary voice. " Not to..." I said lowering my face ashamed to look at him.

Im a bad girl...

"Baby, don't do that again okey ? You can get hurt, so we can't have an early christmas!" My face lit up at him mentioning that.
"Really? We can have an early one ?" I exclaimed happily bouncing on his lap.
He growled and steadied me by grabbing tightly my waist "Sit still baby"
Did I hurt him?
He took a deep breath then continued "Yes, pumpkin more like a fake one, but just you and me! Deal ?" He suggested and i nodded eagerly "YES YES and thats enough!" I said then kissed him all over his face. He laughed and brought me closer to him.
And Everytime he does that I only feel safe, home and happy.

We were relaxing until my brother decided to come in, "Hey lovebirds" he greeted winking at me. He always wants to tease me about my crush on Gladis, But i feel like everybody knows about that except him, or does he?

Few moments later my father walked in,
"Gladis and Jake come with me to the basement im pretty sure i have a spare battery for my phone. We need to find it" "Why can't you just buy a battery" said Jake lazily because he doesn't want to help.

Lazy bum...

"I tried but all the store's workers seem to either look at me with ' are you for real ' look or just say that they never heard of that phone's name"
He said frustrated and i just smiled softly at him.
"Honey you can always throw that away and buy a new one" said mom from the kitchen with a matter of fact tone and we all nodded agreeing with her. " Thats the first phone that i ever bought and its been my lucky charm ever since" " but you said that I was your lucky charm" said Jakey glaring at the phone.

Silly boy...

"Nonsense i never said that, now boys come on dinner is gonna be ready soon" my dad ushered them to do their task, and Jakey is still bickering about him being his lucky charm.

Since i was left there alone I decided to go and help my mother. " So, I seen you and Gladis cuddling over there" she winked while talking "uhh no mother we were just talking" " Yeah sure seems like it" then there was moments of silence.

Ugh, here we go.

" He is totally a daddy material" i gasped not expecting that " Mother!" I said looking behind me checking that no one is listening. " You can't just say that mother what if he hears you" "Oh darling he probably knows"

No he can't know....

I thought to myself, im a little and mother knows that because she is one as well but since my father couldn't keep up with the DDLG lifestyle they just went back at being normal because she was deeply in love with him and didn't wanna ruin their relationship because of her 'kink'.

"No mother he doesn't know im sure i was never in little space while being with him"
I said convincing her or more convincing myself...

"Yeah sure, that why he calls you little one"

Yup she got a point...

Yup am freaking out...

"Oh god mother what should I do?"
I said panicking " No No sweety don't panick just be yourself and go with the flow and once you have the chance tell him about how you feel and about your little you" she said soothing me while brushing my hair with her hand " What if he rejects me ? And i ruin our 12 years of relationship?" I said panicking more " Asia Marie Davidson, the way he looks at you, the way he treats you and with all the knowledge i gained all these years about love and affection, im 100% sure he is head over heals for you"

Well that actually helped

"You think so mother ?" I asked less stressed this time. " I do know so sweetheart" she only winked and turned back to her cooking.

Why do i get the feeling that she knows something that i don't?
______________________________________

Umm, Hi! Hope you enjoyed it!!!

Comment what do you think:

Did you like the first chap?

What if is Gladis is listening ?

What does her mother know ?

See you soon❤️

1066 words