Chapter 5

3rd Person's Pov

Somewhere in the dark corners of the city, you can hear howl of a wolf. Then suddenly, there are 4 wolfs running in the dark corners of the city. Two black-gray color wolf, and two brown wolf. This three wolves have dark red eyes.

"No matter what happenes, lets run and don't let them catch us." One of the Black-gray wolf said.

"Right." The other said.

"But, they are on to us already." One brown wolf said as he is looking at the back, where he could see two wolves are chasing them. One had a color of a Gray on the top, white on the bottom. And the other wolf is a mix of Brown and white color.

"Shit!" the other brown wolf said and run faster.

They keep running here and there making sure that they would knock some trashbins and some vending machines and other object to slow their enemies down, but their enemies are wolf too so they can just Jump and run faster fo catch them.

Suddenly one of the Black-gray wolf stop making the three behind him stop running as well.

"Why did you stop Running!?" one of the brown wolf said.

"Look." the Black- gray wolf said. They look infront of them and saw a man standing with a smirk. The man had a raven hair, and his eyes looks like a cat. His skin is white as snow and he look very handsome with a smirk of victory planting on his lips.

" Where do you guys think your going?" He said with a smirk.

"Move bastard or else I'll kill you." The black-gray wolf said as he look at this man ready to devour him.

The man smirk. "You. I mean You? Hahaha, Don't make me laugh." The man mocked the wolf who growl in anger as a respond. "Your too weak for me." The man said.

"Don't you dare underestimate me. I am an Alpha as well so You better move or die in my fangs!" The wolf stated.

The man smirk again. "Tu, tu, tu, Come on Boy, Come on, show daddy what you can do~" The man said teasing the wolf. The wolf got more angry and he decided to attack the man with an open mouth ready to bite this man. But this man suddenly stop him by grapping him in the neck.

" Tsk, Tsk, Tsk, You one weak wolf." The man said and throw the wold to the ground with a strong impact. The ground behind the wolf have a crack because of the impact. " Don't forget I'm an Alpha Wolf as well." The man said with a smile, a sinister smile like he did like hurting this wolf under him. The man suddenly step on the wolf's belly making the wolf gag and howl in pain.

"Oh?~ I thought you want my flesh dig deep in your fangs!? Hahaha, What a weak wolf you are, and yet... You dare to make a mess in our territory. Stupid." The man said as he keep kicking the wolf and hurting it, ignoring the cry of pain. His beating with a sparkling eyes, like he really like beating, and violence.

The 3 wolf wanted to back away and run away from their behind, vut the 2 wolf who is chasing them were there smirking. "You guys  surrender before we will beat you like what Yoongi did to your little friend." The mix Brown and white color wolf said.

"Wait!? Di-did yo-you ju-just said Yoongi!? As in Min Yoongi!?" The Black-gray wolf said starting to get scared.

"Looks like you know him." The Wolf with a Gray color on top and white on the bottom stated.