Chapter 34

No one's pov

That day after Misoo went away from the building and their life, Jungkook followed Namjoon to the dorm.

"Hyung.", He whispered to the older after they entered the room. Everyone was there in the living room, waiting for both of them.

"Hyung I'm really sorry.",Jungkook shed tears as he looked at an emotionless Namjoon in front of him.The other five came towards them.

They expected Namjoon to scream at him, shout at him and accuse him about cheating on him but nothing like this happened.

Namjoon turned towards Jungkook and gave him a painful smile.

"It's okay Jungkook. It was not your fault.", He patted his cheeks twice.

He went towards his room but stopped in the middle and looked towards the table. He picked the globe Misoo gave him and left all of them and went inside his room and locked the door.

In the living room, Jungkook broke down after hearing a okay from Namjoon. He didn't want that, he wanted his hyung to scold him, to tell him that it was wrong. But nothing of that sort happened.

"Jungkook, why are you saying sorry, it was not your fault at all. It was her who forced herself on you. You pushed her back. So it wasn't and will never be your fault okay. So do not blame yourself. That bitch is out of our lives now. Everything will be okay after sometime, Namjoon hyung is not angry on you. He's just a little sad now, he'll be okay, give him some time.", Jimin explained him with tears in his eyes seeing his youngest brother crying like that.

But after listening to Jimin, all Jungkook could do was cry more. He felt all of these was his fault. Only if he could have gone to the past and would have stopped all of these, nothing would have happened like that.

Taehyung made him stand up and go to his room to rest for sometime.

"Hyung, what are we going to do about this gifts.", Hoseok looked at the gifts in disgust.

"Throw them away, I have already broken mine, we don't want anything associated with her in this house.", Yoongi's voice was filled with loathe for her.

Jin went towards the gifts and held the one which was given to him by Misoo.

"I still can't believe she did something like this. She loved Namjoon so much. I have seen it in her eyes", He mumbled while looking at the gift while the other four watched him.

"But she did that at last hyung. Why can't you still believe? Even you don't trust me now like Namjoon didn't."Yoongi's eyes turned glossy while thinking about his brother not trusting him.

"Hyung, please. Even you know that Namjoon didn't mean it. He loves her very much so that was a hard impact to him and that's why he told you that. Please do not take it to your heart hyung. You know how much he loves you.", Hoseok explained him.

"Remember Hyung, I said you that Misoo is going to be a nuisance in our life, I felt that before. But no one believed me, my instincts were always right.", Yoongi said looking at Jin.

"I know Yoongi, I thought it was okay for them to be close to each other and I neglected your words. It's my fault, Namjoon and Jungkook are both heart broken."Jin accepted to take all responsibilities that came with it.

"Why are we blaming each other and causing more chaos? It's all because of that woman, she was in our lives to break us. Maybe she wasn't even an army, maybe she was a hater who came here to break us apart like this, and that's why she played with everyone's feelings like that. So we shouldn't let her succeed like this. We shouldn't be sad like this.", Jimin explained everyone by hugging single one of them one by one.