Part 17

My photography ☝️
Don't be angry at me for not updating(I'd understand if u are)- I wanted some me-time and I wasn't thinking of carrying this on...I was selfish
Forgive meeeee 😫
Thx for reading...
Peter P.O.V

"Mr Stark, I'll be going now- is that okay?" Peter asked putting away the notebook into his black backpack and zipping the bag shut. Said name looked up from the piece of mechanism and smiled broadly, "Yeah sure. Oh, there's also some leftover food in the lounge. Tasha's there too."

I nodded and internally gleamed at Mr Stark's smile -he didn't do that much. Before hoisting my bag over my shoulder, I grabbed my fluffy coat from inside and wore it over my spiderman suit so I didn't have to wait for it to dry when I got home. I petted Mia a little and then walked out after saying a quick 'bye' to Mr Stark.

I jogged up the stairs to the lounge and...well... it was a sight to see.

The rest of the team were sleeping in- let's say- very odd positions. Aunty Tasha (what I call her) was watching...ANIME!
( is it okay for Peter to like anime in this book cuz he always talks about star wars _and it's not that I have anything against star wars it's just that it's repeated_ tell me what you think about it)

"Hi, Tasha," I whispered. I didn't want to wake the rest of the team but Tasha only laughed, "No need to be that quiet Peter. They're fast asleep."
Nodding, I saw the leftover food that Mr Stark was talking about and grabbed it. Then- at that moment- Mr Prince Loki sir appeared in my thoughts.

"Ummm, Tasha, " I said turning my head around. She didn't turn away from the screen but knew something was wrong. Stopping the anime halfway, she looked over to me and gave a faint smiled, "Is there something wrong?"
I shook my head and asked, " Could you thank Mr Stark for the food. There's somewhere I need to go."

Understanding what I meant, Tasha nodded and mumbled a short 'Ok' before she turned around and resumed the anime she was watching.
I held the snack in my hands- tightly- and I walked through to the next hallway. I kind of learnt the whole tower's hallways because Mr Clint sir taught me through the vents/ his territory.

I soon found the room and knocked on the door. It was my basic manners and Mr Loki sir was also royal so it was a must! I put on my mask so I could ask my AI for help- I installed an awesome thing that makes it able for me to talk to Karen and no one else notices. It was like a soundproof sorta thing and Ned loved it, as much as MJ didn't care.
Now that I knew Karen was there to help, I opened the door slightly, taking a deep breath to calm down the growing tension inside of me.

"Can I come in Mr Loki-Prince sir?" I always had a stupid addiction to using way too many formalities- but I couldn't help it.
A low and quiet 'yes' answered my question and the corners of my mouth slightly turned upwards, knowing that Mr Loki- sir didn't want me gone.
Taking a step in, I closed the four behind me as quietly as possible and, looking around, it seemed like Loki sir didn't do much here.
Must be boring...
a quiet and unhappy part of me replied. I should try and visit more- maybe Mr Loki sir would like to become my friend!

But then I remembered... Me Stark said that I couldn't.

🤍✨A few minutes earlier✨🤍

"Hey Peter, " Mr Stark said suddenly whilst he was typing away on the laptop. I perked up, looking from my homework, and turned to look at him, "Yes Mr Stark?"

He started to talk about the New York invasion. You know the one with all those Chitarui and monsters from space - yeah Mr Stark reminded me of that.
Confused about the sudden change of topic I asked what was wrong and got a reply I wasn't expecting.

"Soooo~ I don't know much but Reindeer game's staying over for a while...and it might be sorta bad if you bumped into him. I don't want you to bump into him? It'll cause a commotion that I don't want to deal with. Do you understand? I mean you know what's right and all so you do you buttttt just in case."

Whoops, I already talked to Mr Loki prince sir, it was only once.
Yeah, yeah. It was only once and won't happen again.

🤍✨Back to the present✨🤍

Now I going to go talk to Mr Loki sir although Mr Stark told me not to. I'm sooo stoopid.
I'll only talk one more time and then I'll avoid him.
Yeah sounds good!

I saw Mr Loki sir in a corner and he was reading a book. I wonder where he got that from.

It's his awesome magic of course!
Duhhhh

Okay, I got this. Anyway, all I have to do is say, 'Sorry for interrupting you and I hope you have a good day.'
Yea that sounds good and if I add a 'your Majesty' and courtesy, then it'll be better- hopefully.
-Wait no, that's stoopid and Mr Loki sir will think I weird and he'll hate me for the rest of my life...

Third P.O.V

Whilst Peter was thinking over what he should say, Loki closed his -illusional and fake- book quietly. Watching Peter closely, noting everything about him, Loki tried to remember all the events that happened in the invasion and

(a/n this didn't happen but I wanted to add it in and it may not add up to the timeline but yeah?)

remembered a spider-human saving the citizens in the background- trying not to be noticed. Of course, Loki saw him but the Avengers didn't see the little helper. But now, Loki thought, the Avengers have probably recruited him.

Then an idea sparked into his mind and the thought of mind-controlling this 'hero' and use him for information-
No that'll never work.

And Loki was right...it'll never work. Peter's personality can never be faked.

Peter, on the other hand, found out the words he wanted to say and took a deep breath.

"SorryforannoyingyouandIhopeyouforgiveme! Auselessthinglikemecan'doanythingright!" Peter rushed and bowed. He kept his head tilted down and tried to accomplished a crab-like walk sideways but he couldn't manage to get to the door.
Before he did,
He somehow slipped and fell forwards in Loki's direction, which caused Loki's spell to drop.

In that one second, Loki's scars appeared, his pale and sickly skin surfaced. It also showed his tired and broken eyes which held a life of pain- the tear stains on his face presented themselves.

Loki, himself, didn't realize until after a minute and before he could cover-up, Peter saw it. 'No it couldn't be. It can't be real can it- I was imagining it right.'

Ummm this wasn't as long as I wished but I'm on holiday and wanted you guys and gurls and non binaries to have fun reading.
Bye bye my sweets🍬
-Storytime