-33 The Flashback III

A/N: third and last part of the flashback i hoped y'all liked this if you want more flashback like from Cassie or your relationship with Tom back then, comment!!💞💞
trigger warning tho babes

You quickly touched up your make up and went downstairs. Tom and Harry were waiting on your couch.
"I thought you were waiting in the car." you said to Tom sassy.
"Well I thought you weren't so stupid to be with someone who uses you." Tom replied a little angry.
"I-!" You started angry but got interrupted by Harry.
"Let's keep it friendly tonight guys! It's a party we're supposed to have fun." He told the two of you and you saw Tom roll his eyes, but you decided to be the bigger person and let it go.
"You're right Harry, let's do a shot and go." you forced a smile on your face.
Tom still looked mad, but joined you and Harry for a shot.
"It burns!" Harry exclaimed which made Tom laugh again.
"Now let's go." Tom said and stood up.
"Can you still drive?" you asked with a smile.
"Of course." Tom replied with a mad undertone.
Harry gave you a comforting look and grabbed your hand. "He's going to be fine, just let him be for a moment."
You nodded your head and went after Tom.
"He only wants the best for you Y/N/N." Harry said so only you could hear.
"I know." you whispered back and squeezed Harrys hand.
"Now let's paaaarty." Harry yelled and ran to the car.

Cassie and you arrived at the same time at masons house, where the party was.
"Y/N/N!" She yelled.
"Cassie!" you screamed back and hugged your best friend.
"You look hot." She commented.
"Look at yourself Cas." You replied and made her do a little spin which made her giggle.
"Hi Tom, hi Harry." She greeted the boys.
"Hi Cas." they both said and gave her a hug.
"Ready to get drunk?" you asked Cassie and saw Toms eyes roll, but you ignored him.
"With you, always." Cassie had a daring look in her eyes, grabbed your hand and dragged you inside the house.
"Hi love." A familiar voice said from behind while planting a kiss on your cheek.
"Hi Mase." You turned around and let him kiss you on the lips.
"You look amazing." He told you as he looked you up and down and touched you gently which gave you goosebumps. "Goosebumps already, love, I was saving them for tonight."
"Ugh shut up." you playfully rolled your eyes.
"Where's your bodyguard?" Mason asked referring to Tom.
"He's somewhere here with Harry." You said. "And he's not my bodyguard."
"If you say so." Mason looked in the crowd.
"What are you drinking?" You asked while grabbing a cup.
"Mm, I gotta talk to someone, catch you later." Mason replied and walked away.
"That's not how he should be treating you." Cassie told you. "He does this all the time. Doesn't even takes time to talk to you properly."
"No it's just he has a lot of people here he doesn't see every day like me."
"You always look for excuses Y/N, you need to see Mason for who he really is."
"He is my boyfriend and he cares about me." You told Cassie a bit too angry.
"Well do you think that girl knows that he is your boyfriend?" Cassie pointed at Mason hugging some girl very tight.
"That's probably just a really good friend of him. It's not like that's cheating."  you said but could feel tears coming up.
"Again an excuse." Cassie said. "If I saw Stefan doing that I would have told him how that would make me feel. Cause you can pretend to be tough, but I know you and I know that Mason makes you feel small and unworthy and that is very wrong." She told you and walked away.

You were on your eighth heavy drink of the night and dancing alone on the dance floor with every boy looking at you, except Mason. God knows what he was doing. It was getting late, Tom and Cassie already went home.
"Having a good time?" Harry asked you laughing when you sat down on the couch next to him.
"Nah." you just replied.
"What's going on?" He asked more concerned than before.
"Everybody hates me for dating Mason and now I don't even know where Mason is." you told Harry drunk.
"Y/N, nobody hates you." He took you in his arms. "We just want what's good for you and Mason is, in our opinion, not the guy."
You feel tears coming up and try to push them away.
"It's okay to cry, you don't have to be strong all of the time." Harry told you and you feel tears on your cheeks.
"It's alright Y/N." He comforted you.
"I feel sick." you could barely talk.
"You're sleeping here, right?" Harry asked and you nodded. "Let's get you upstairs then."
Harry helped you up and got you to the stairs.
"Hey where are you going with her?" All of a sudden Mason cared about you.
"Relax I'm just taking her to your room so she can sleep." Harry told him.
"Oh alright, it's the second door on the right." Mason continued to party, not caring anymore.
"Asshole." Harry mumbled under his breath and took you to the room.
"Thanks Harry." you told him when he put you on the bed.
"No problem Y/N/N, call me tomorrow, okay?" he replied.
"I will." you promised weakly and fell asleep.