6

Jay pov

"We just chillin you onnat weird ass shit" my nigga Adrien said backing me up.

"Do you know who you talking to boy" that fat ass police officer replied.

"Man you heard wtf we said move around" I said back.

"Ya police always on sum weird shit"

"Do you wanna get locked up boy?" his fat ass said raising his eyebrows

You could tell he was getting mad because his face was turnin red.

"You black folk just wanna get killed huh" he said laughing like sum was really funny.

"What this bitch just say?" I looked over at Adrien and I just knew I was finna spazz.

"AW HELLL NAHHHH" Adrien and shawt from footlocker said at the same time.

"Man what" I replied before I hit him dead in his nose and he feel to the ground.

"YOU TELLY TUBBY BUILT BITCH" Adrien screamed while me and shawty from footlocker was laughing and then we all started running when he began to get up.

I never fucked with the police ever and never will them mfkas dont care bout us fuck them.

Riah pov again

"HE NEVER JUST PUNCHED THE POLICE OFFICER DOE" I said loudly talking to Adrien while we were on his hallway steps.

We just had to run for our lives because he wanna do the most

"Man ion care bout nun dat" Jay said

"You needa chillout all you had ta do was get up and walk away"

"Nawww thats all YALL had ta I wasn't doing shit... then he gon try and be funny talm bout we just wanna get killed man fuck him" 

I could tell he hated being told what to do especially from higher authority.

"You right" I replied before Jay walked in Adriens crib.

He was right I just hated confrontation with the cops I ain want nun to do wit them.

"Im finna walk home imma see you tomorrow Adrien"

"Alright den" Adrien shook up with me before going in the house.

5:10am

I walked in the house exhuasted literally but I was soo hungry too.

I grabbed me a lunchable out the refrigerator walked back to my room turned on some anime while dozing off to sleep.

Monday
May 6th
School @12:58pm

"Im laughing to the bank like hahaha" I was in the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror while I sang a Cheif Keef song.

"HEYY" I turned to see Alana entering the bathroom.

"Heyyy Alana" I said as she leaned in to give me a hug and I hugged her back.

"Ohh my godd what happened yesterday wit the cop"

"Man we ended up finding out somebody called em on us and Jay punched the officer in his nose"

"Officer got up holding his nose with blood gushing out of it"

"WHAT" she said with her eyes bulging and I started laughing.

"Brooo he is crazyyyy and why you not in lunch?" She said while tieing her vans up.

"Because I don't know nobody in there so whats the point of me going..ion eat they food noways"

"Well girl you know me and im in yo lunch so cmon"

She grabbed my arm and we walk to the lunch room
then the bell rings for us to go to our next class.

"Thank ya jesus" I said so happy ian have to come in

"GIRLL you so antisocial" she said pushing me.

"Lets walk to class together"

"Okay cmon" we held each other arm to arm and walked into our last period.

*The end of the day*

"Hey Riah take my picture right here"

She handed me her Iphone 12 and posed as I took the picture.

"Ok" I said giving her phone back.

"Thankkk youuuuu" she said smiling before walking off towards her boyfriend.

"WAIT RIAH" She started running towards me

"let me get your number"

I gave her my number and proceeded to my bus.

Imma do other people povs but since Riah is the main character its mostly gon be hers

Yallll finnallyy got ta see Alana shes soo prettty