Part 10

Ye-Ji's Point of View

Text Message

Jimin - Ye-Ji, are u angry at me?
Ye-Ji - Why would I ever be angry at you?
Jimin - Because we got u drunk and slept in Jin's room 😥
Ye-Ji - LOL no. I have been busy with work and my shipment from London arrived yesterday, was busy rearranging stuff. 
Jimin - Glad to hear. Let's go get lunch.
Ye-Ji - I do have 45 minutes to spare before my next meeting. Can we meet somewhere nearby?
Jimin - Ok. 

Right after I sent the last message to Jimin, I changed my clothes to something more appropriate since I had a meeting to attend at the office later and I was also hoping that I'd bump into Jin.

When I got there, only Jin and Namjoon weren't there. Namjoon was busy with work and Jin was out with Eun Jung.

"We should have nights like that again. It felt like we were in our trainee days", Taehyung joked.

I rolled my eyes, "I got so drunk that night that I had to ask my mum to babysit Ara", I said without realizing it.

Everyone looked at me, especially Yoongi.

"Who's Ara?", Jimin asked.

Think on top of your head, Ye-Ji.

"It's my niece. I forgot that I got her for the day", I lied.

All of them resumed back to eating after hearing my answer and Yoongi just gave me two thumbs up for being a dumbass. We were halfway eating when Jin joined our table and I thought he was going to sit next to me since that was the only available chair left at our table but he pulled another chair and sat at the end of the table.

That was a bit weird, but whatever.

"Hey Jin, where are you from?", I asked.

He didn't even look at me and replied, "My girlfriend's place"

The moment he said girlfriend, I could feel my heart sunk at the bottom of the pit and his tone didn't help either. It was so damn cold and harsh.

Taehyung  held my hand and gave me a smile to ease the tension.

I was halfway with my food already so I quickly tried to finish it since the whole time he was there, he didn't even bother to make eye contact with me. 

Did something happen between the room incident and now? But I know he was avoiding me because he completely stopped talking to me after that night.

"Guys, I only have 5 minutes before my next meeting. I'll leave first, yeah?", I politely told them while gathering my laptop bag and handbag.

All of them stood up and gave me hug except for Jin. He was just playing with his phone the whole time. My cheeks were flushed red, I was so embarrassed with the whole situation. Yoongi gave me one final hug and said, "I'll call you, okay?"

I nodded and left the place.

Yoongi's Point of View

"That was cold", I said to Jin, who was playing with his phone.

"You already knew she'd be here, why did you come?", Taehyung asked.

Jin put down his phone and looked at us, "Whatever. Can we go home? Eun Jung dropped me here"

Since he was older than me and I didn't want to fight in front of people, I took my jacket and asked one of the guys to send him home. Taehyung followed me from behind and left the place too.

"I can't believe that jerk", I gritted my teeth.

"Hyung, I know as much as we love Ye-Ji but Jin wants to make it work with Eun Jung and you know this is the only way"

"That's why we asked her out when he is not around so why would he want to treat Ye-Ji like this when she doesn't even know what happened.

The night when Ye-Ji came over, she slept in Jin's room alone after Mina and YunHee left her. They thought it'd be okay since Jin already informed us earlier that he won't be coming back and ever since he met Eun Jung, he was rarely home.

After sending Mina back to her home, I went back to our dorm to hang out with the guys again and when I got home, only Jin was there. He was sitting on his bed; his head was buried in his arms. He looked kind of distraught.

"What happened to you?", I asked. 

I looked around, "Where is Ye-Ji?"

"I sent her home"

"Are you okay?", I asked again.

He shook his head, "For the longest time, I thought I've forgotten about her but when she slept here last night.."

He stopped and started rubbing his forehead, "Fuck.. why do I still remember the smallest things about her"

I was puzzled, "Did something happen last night?"

He kept quiet.

I mustered every courage that I had and asked him, "Did.. did u guys slept with eachother?"

Jin shook his head, "I told Eun Jung last night that I want to be serious with her without knowing the woman that I still have feelings for is sleeping on my bed"

"Wh-what, you still have feelings for Ye-Ji?"