xxxv.

≫ ──────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──────── ≪

──────── •◦ ◦• ────────

The battle of Hogwarts, part 2

Ophelia entered the great hall with shaky legs, many people looked at her and gasped at her state, it was an understatement to say that Ophelia was the most injured person in the room, except for the ones who were not breathing.

Ophelia glanced around with a worried expression, she felt devasted seeing people she knew, who she went to school with not breathing anymore. She noticed how even more eyes fell on her and more gasps could be heard.

Ophelia Potter, someone who was thought to be dead was standing alive right in front of them, Celia Jones, who noticed peoples reactions scanned the room, her eyes fell on a girl with bloody clothes, gashed and bruises littering her whole body, blood oozed from all over her body but she was still standing.

She jumped up from where she had been sitting and talking to James, Sirius, and Remus. Sirius had his arm draped over his husband's shoulder while James looked utterly broken. She gasped loudly and started to run towards the raven-haired girl who only now noticed Celia running over.

Celia threw her arms around Ophelia, they stumbled back a little but Ophelia returned the hug, tears were streaming down Celia's face, she thought Ophelia was dead, everyone thought that. She tightened her grip on her best friend, Ophelia flinched and it was then Celia noticed how her friend seemed to shake a little.

With shaky hands she looked down at her palms who had been pressed to Ophelia's back, she looked at them over Ophelias shoulder and quickly noticed the red liquid that covered them, with a gasp she quickly pulled out of the hug.

"You're hurt" she stated while scanning Ophelia's body, the black-haired girl chuckled a little but it came out more like a wheeze.

"I didn't even notice," she said sarcastically, Celia rolled her eyes with a small smile noticing that even when Ophelia was on the edge of death she still had her attitude. Before Ophelia and Celia could do anything else Ophelia was pulled into another hug, this was from someone who was taller than them, his embrace was warm and filled with love. Ophelia felt the person shaking indicating that the person was crying.

She glanced up and was met by her father who was letting out small sobs, he seemed to be repeating the same sentence over and over to himself in a whisper as they held on to each other, "She's alive, she's alive, she's alive" he mumbled over and over.

"I thought I lost you" he whispered to her,

"Pfft, you can't get rid of me quite yet" she retorted while hugging him, James then pulled away and scanned her body, he let out a much older sob as his glasses got fogged by his tears. Ophelia took them off his face and wiped them with a part of a not bloody piece of her shirt, she then put them back on his face and smiled warmly at him.