26. days

Y/N Pov.:

day 2 :

"I'm fine, i'm fine." i said. "You know, tomorrow everything will be normal again."

I went trough my lines and tried to remember as much as i can. Some people would say i'm crazy when they would see me. Hopefully no one sees me through the window.

"Just give it time. What else can we do ?" i asked. But the fridge didn't gave me an answer back.

Don't judge me. I didn't had any parter to lean with and the fridge was just there. Of course people would say i'm crazy if they would see me talking to a fridge.

"Maybe i should stop talkings to a fridge and just lean my lines." i said to myself and sat down in the living room.

day 4 :

"How are you doing Y/N ?" Evelyn asked.

"Doing great, but we don't talk about me here. How is the baby ?" i asked exited.

"Well, you can see it grow, but except that nothing big happened. It's only been 1 month since we told you." she laughed.

"The baby takes too long ! Why does it need to take 9 month ? Why not only 9 days ?" i groaned.

"Did you had any education in school how the body and everything works ?" she asked.

"Probably but when did i ever really listen or remember ?" i asked and we both laughed. "How is Josh taking all the baby things ?"

"I think your family is crazy. He also wants the baby out now. He already starts to build the room for the little one. I can already see him in 3 weeks eating baby food, to test if it tastes good enough for the baby." she said laughing.

"Well, maybe it is in the family." i said.

day 6 :

Toms Pov.:

"Oh i forgot." he said suddenly.

"What ?" Mark asked.

"Do you know Y/N Y/L/N ?" he asked him.

"The girl with the rumours about you two ?" Mark asked and he nodded. "Yeah, i think i saw her in the movie with... uhm what is his name again ?.... Elordi, Jacob Elordi."

"Yeah that's her. She wanted me to greet you from her." he said.

"Fan ?" Mark smirked.

"Wouldn't say just a fan." he said and both laughed.

"Well, say 'hi' to her from me. I hope i can meet your girlfriend soon." Mark said.

"Don't always listen to rumours Mark." he said and walked backwards.

day 8 :

"Oh i forgot to tell you." he said.

"What ?" she asked through the phone.

"I should greet you back from Mark. He saw your movie with Jacob." he said.

"Really ?" she asked exited.

"Yeah."

"Perfect. The one movie where people probably think the most that i'm unsympathetic." she groaned and he laughed.

"Well not for him. He said he would love to meet you." he said.

"Oh my god really ?" she was exited again.

He nodded. "And maybe i told him that you were more than just a fan."

"THOMAS STANLEY HOLLAND ! You have so much luck that i can't kill you right now." she said.

"Now i'm happy that we won't see each other for a little less than 2 month. I have still a little time to live." he said joking.

"I swear when i see you, i will kill you." she said also joking.

day 10 :

"This view is so beautiful." Nikki said. Right now they stood on a bridge. Don't rüber what name it had.

"It is, love." Dom said and put an arm around her.

"Don't want to ruin the romantic moment but how long do we wanna stare at trees and a lake ?" Paddy asked. Everyone groaned at annoyance.

"Paddy !" Sam said.

"What ? I'm just not so interested in lakes like you guys." Paddy said and they laughed.

"You're ben worst than Y/N." he said.

"Oh how is she ?" Nikki asked.

"Great. Little stressful right now but i think she's doing just fine." he said.

"You will survive is, son." Dom said.

"We really should have make a stop at Toks house before. We didn't saw her for a long time." Sam said.

"Yes, we should do it when we're back." Paddy said.

"More like when she's back." Harry said and explained the situation.

Y/N Pov.:
day 12 :

"Oliver !" i screamed and got on my knees to pet him. "Hello, darling. Did you miss me ? Oh yeah you did. Big boy, Big boy."

"Do i need to get used to it that you hug him earlier than me ?" my mom said and i got laughing up on my feet's again.

"Sorry." i said and hugged her. "Is everyone here ?"

"Luna is upstairs and your dad is in the kitchen." she said and we walked inside. I walked in the kitchen and saw my dad with his tea.

"Y/N, sunshine !" he said happy and walked to me. We met half way and gave each other a big hug.

"Now i feel less loved." my mom said behind us.

"Y/N !" Luna said and ran down the stairs to crash us. We all nearly felt on the floor but could still hold us.

"How are you, sis ?" i asked her.

"I hate it. I didn't saw Alex for the whole time." she groaned.

"It won't be that bad." i said.

"I'm not like you that can just move to her boyfriend in that time." she said.

"I was kidnapped and i would have been alone at home." i said.

"Your fault to move out." she said. I turned to my parents.

"What happened to her when i was gone ?" i asked and we all laughed.

day 14 :

"I miss you." i groaned.

"I miss you too darling. But we already survive a little more than a half month." Tom said.

"But that mean we need to survive this three more times." i said.

"But you will see that tomorrow different." he said.

I looked confused. "Why tomorrow ?"

"Isn't that the day you fly to LA ?" he asked and my eyes whidened.

"Oh shit." i said amd got out of my bed.

"What would you do without me ?" he laughed.

"Nothing. Because i would forgot everthing." i said and we both laughed.