~Chapter 23~

The Blessing of The Land

A Various Genshin Impact x Outsider reader

By Bubbles 4213

Chapter 23

The Final push!! Great escape Part 4

Author: Play music whenever! No time to talk, get straight into the Double uploads!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diluc: "Previously on the blessing of the land..."

Lisa: "Razor Dionna Go! I'll handle these! Get to D'valin!!"

Razor: "What about you?! You can't take a mountain like that on you're own. We've never trained for this kind of combat-"

Lisa: What is a mage if she doesn't have a few tricks up her sleeve...? Go. I'm in control now, and I order you for you and Diona to get to safety!"

Razor: Yes Lisa.

Dionna: W-Wait! L-Lisa-san!

Razor: Don't worry Dionna, Lisa can take it."

Dionna:"W-We can't just leaver her!!

Razor: "Sigh": She gave us an order, and D'valin is our priority, let us not worry, instead, let us fight ahead alright?.

Dionna: "Yes, go, Razor."

Lisa: "You bastards broke my nails, it took me so long to paint them, now they're ruined from such idiots as you all. Now...I'm going to have to do something that i'm not wanting to, but it's for the best right?? I hate it to be this way but....you bastards blood will be soon soaked, to the floor...."

Esther: HONEY! WATCH OUT!!!

You: *Looking towards Signora* H-Hey are you a girl-OOF! *Get's kicked crossed the room.*

Signora:" Hahahah! Foolish girl....Benson should've killed you before the trail even started....too bad I have to clean up his dirty work-"

You: *Too busy laughing your ass off, humiliating her to shock*

Signora: "You're mocking me fool?! Know you're place Human, and bow to the-"

You"To the what? The f**cking sick government, the Fatui? Listen lady, I already met you're kind, and let me tell you, their f**cking worth nothing."

Signora: "How dare you mock us fatui! I'll have your head-" *Suddenly get's frozen to the ground, and grunts.*

Kaeya: My oh my, I'm sorry signora...got frost bite?? *Smirks*

Signora: *chuckles while slowly getting up* "The Calvary captain....the flirtatious knight who's always out of time..."

Kaeya: "Well sorry to disappoint, but i have all the time in the world against you. And this time...."

Diluc and Him: "We won't back down....."