34: This Fuckboy Is A Nerd

It was three in the morning in Sta. Monica.

Aeiou was staring directly at the ceiling of his room while having a 36-inches long wood on his left side.

Aeiou shook his legs vigorously. "He did not come back," Aeiou sighed.

The bed kept on creaking as Aeiou continued to fidget his feet viciously. He was trying to distract himself from the haven of falling asleep.

Touching the wood using his slender fingers, Aeiou thought of how many times he should hit Zed on the head after what he discovered. That bastard, he sneaked into my room without hesitaion. And what's worse was that Zed had the guts to take a picture of Aeiou.

"You're my love."

Zed's quote kept resounding inside Aeiou's mind, and every time Aeiou would remember those words, he would always feel annoyed and peeved.

"Oh really? I'm your love? Suck my dick then. Will you suck it? I don't think so! Tsk. Let me touch your massive chest too which I bet your girls bounces on like trampoline when you have sex with them... What? Jealous? Who's jealous? I'm not jealous of your fuck girls. Why would I feel jealous? Tsk. Fuck them." 

Consequently, Aeiou remembered something. The one who fucked Tori... could it be Zed? He stood from his bed and pulled one of his drawers. Inside was some papers and his old keypad phone. He picked up his phone and clicked on it. He looked for Nemer's number in his contacts but found nothing. Not even a single number. He then remembered he had destroyed his sim card to get rid of Tori. He also didn't remember Nemer's phone number so there was no way to contact his friend. What was worse was that Nemer just moved out of town to pursue college at the province where it was much cheaper. 

Aeiou snickered loudly. Forget it, there's no way. Tori is beautiful but her face pales if compared to Mariah and others who had slept with Zed. She could never pull someone like Zed with her looks. Aeiou put the phone down and closed the drawer. Then, he walked gingerly to his bed before he laid down and closed his eyes.

After five minutes, he opened his eyes again. He couldn't sleep. He stared at the ceiling and thought: Damn it! Why am I worried about this matter? If Zed really slept with Tori I might lose my mind but hell no... that's too much even for a drama.

Aeiou plastered his face on the top of his pillow. Feeling like losing himself, Aeiou shuddered and forced himself to sleep.

Morning came, and Aeiou was late to school again. Thankfully, even though there were no students roaming outside the building, there was still no teacher when Aeiou reached their room. 

As usual, he was the last one to enter the classroom so everyone had their attention on him.

The accumulated blood on Aeiou's under eyes were the ones everyone looked. It made Aeiou felt really conscious and made his confidence vaporize a bit. I should put ice on it once I come home.

Aeiou gingerly walked towards his seat with his eyes looking down to the floor; not having the confidence to look up and let everyone see his eye bags.

Upon reaching his seat, Aeiou sat himself and when he looked up, a repulsing smile conjured in front of him. 

A soft, bass voice echoed, "Good morning." Zed smiled.

Aeiou squinted.

Seating on his chair, with his hand holding his chin and tapping the table, Zed spoke with such sweetness again, "Good morning..." This time, he spoke provokingly, as if waiting for Aeiou to say the same thing. 

"I should've truly brought that wooden stick with me." was all that came out of Aeiou's mind. He was now thinking how hard he should slap Zed with a book once he had the chance.