55 | Failed

Hee-Ra and Seokjin were nowhere to be seen on the rooftop.

'Fuck..' I grumbled before running to the edge and peering over.
But there was nothing significant down there either.

'This is all my fault.. they've been kidnapped because of me.'

My whole body started trembling with both anger and worry.
They must've not gotten far.. they couldn't have..

However as I turned around I saw something slightly glistening in the dark.
I carefully approached it and picked it up before rapidly dropping it back down.

'A syringe?' I questioned whilst crouching down and observing a blue liquid substance that trailed towards the empty syringe.

'They drugged them? So that's how they're playing this game!' I yelled in annoyance.

Angrily, I crushed the syringe beneath my brogue shoes. 'They're gonna fucking pay those little shits.' I growled under my breath.

The next day

Everyone gathered around the large meeting table. Downhearted expressions plastered all over their faces.

The whole night was full of panic and chaos. No one got any ounce of sleep or rest.

'Right then, Hoseok or Taehyung have any of you found anything?' I asked.

'I haven't managed to track them down via cameras, nor any hints at who tampered with the audio systems.' Hoseok replied before sitting down.

Last night, someone had blocked audio connections somehow which is why I wasn't able to communicate with Hoseok.

'I covered as much ground as possible but got nothing.' Taehyung sighed.

'Well keep trying, according to our spy they haven't gone home so they must be at some other facility.' I indicated and they both nodded back.

I glanced over at Jungkook who stood up with a vial in his hand that contained the blue liquid substance that was on the rooftop.

'I spoke to Yowon and Na-rae and they believe that the drug could possibly be Rohypnol which causes drowsiness and unconsciousness. But they aren't definite that it's that drug.' Jungkook replied.

'How'd they manage to get their dirty hands on that?' Yoongi grumbled as he slammed his fists on the table.

'It's possible that it was imported to them from Europe, but that's not important right now. We need to locate Hee-Ra and Seokjin down fast.' I responded.

'And how exactly are we going to do that? Not even Hoseok has been able to track them down yet.' Jimin groaned.

'As you just said not yet, so we need to have some hope.' I reiterated, nodding at Hoseok.

The whole room then fell into silence as we all tried to think and process any sort of plans.

That's when it hit me, the ring.
I clicked my fingers, gaining everyone's attention.

'Was Hee-Ra wearing a bracelet yesterday?' I asked everyone but then looking at Jimin specifically who was with her before yesterday's plan initiated.

'I.. I can't seem to remember.' Jimin stuttered, scrunching his face.

I let out a sigh of frustration. We were getting nowhere with this. Who knows what they're doing to either of them as we speak.

Suddenly, Jungkook shot up on his seat and his eyes widened.

'Just as Seokjin and RaR- I mean Hee-Ra were heading up, I briefly encountered them and if I remember correctly she waved at me and I'm sure she was wearing a black and silver bracelet.' He exclaimed.