29.I want more..

Saint and Gulf returned and saw Zee and Mew are standing in a place between bamboos and beautifully covered with a white and red cloth.... there are lots of lamps near the place...flowers and red white balloons...a band is there ready to play music and Zee and he is standing in the middle...

Saint: wao baby this looks so good...Zee, I loved this place... I am so happy thanks baby...can we stay here forever...

Saint: Saint looked at the food is placed right side of the decoration and he turned to Gulf to call him...Gulf come here ..see it looks so delicious...

Gulf tried to go near Saint but Mew holds him and asks him to wait...when Saint turned to look at the food he finds Zee sitting on his knees with a ring....

Zee: Today we are completing 8th very happy years together...and in these years you gave me N number of reasons to smile, to laugh...you were there in my good as well as bad days...you accepted me as a lover when I can't even think that we can ever be friends...you are so good and perfect that I try every day to be a bit like you...you gave a reason to this meaningless life of mine...baby I wanted to be with you now and forever till my last breath will you marry me...

Saint cried while listening to all this...and he said Yes without thinking once...Zee slides the ring on Saint's finger...both are Happy... Gulf saw Mew's eyes also teary and showing a bit of loneliness...

Mew and Gulf congratulated both and gave them space to enjoy their evening...Mew went far from everyone and sat near the one corner of the island... it's dark and covered with trees Mew wanted to spend some time alone and hide himself from everyone...but Gulf who followed him coz he knew that Mew is sad he too sat near Mew...

Gulf: Are you okay...?? You seem upset ...

Mew: No I am not upset I am happy for them and I pray they both stay together forever...I realized now they will get married maybe Zee and Saint wanted to move somewhere after marriage...even if he wants to leave this business and wanted to do some legal business I will help him..but it will be a bit hard for me...

Gulf: I am happy that you think so much about them but you should not get upset...they will be in your contact I am sure...why there are tears in your eyes Baloo...are you thinking of Something else...you can share with me...

Mew: I miss my family...I just realized that apart from Zee and Saint I don't have anyone in my life...I don't have anyone whom I can say mine...Your dad took everything from me...I don't have any family...I also wanted to tell someone thanks for being there for so long..but no one apart from Zee and Saint, I don't have anyone whom I know for so long...whom I loved for so long...who cares for me in every situation...who will stand beside me in every problem...who will love me the way I am ....

I am sorry in this lovely and romantic place I am crying and talking shit...just give me some time I will be fine...I will just take a walk alone...I guess I will feel better...

Mew get up to take walk but Gulf hugged him from behind don't go, Mew, please...I don't want you to go...

Mew: Gulf don't come so close to me I am not in a state to control myself....

Gulf: Mew I wanted to help...I am sorry for what my dad did to you...please don't be upset..tell me what I can do to make you smile I promise I will try my best to make you cheerful...what you want Mew...

Mew turned and looked at Gulf I want you Gulf...I want you...I love you Gulf...I don't know when but I started fallen hard for you and want you to be my forever....

Gulf: Looked at Mew with widened eyes Mew...he stays silent for some time and then said...is this will make you happy...

Mew: Hmm...after my family you are the only one who made my heart so warm gulf...you are the one whom I wanted just for me..you are the one who touched my heart...and you can make me happy the most...I never thought that I will ever fall in love with you...but the more I see you the more I fall for you...I just can't think of my life without you Gulf...so yeah you will make me happy and cheerful...please tell me Gulf if you make my this dream true...will you be mine...

Gulf: Yes Mew if this can make you happy I am ready to make you happy...Then I will be there for you forever Mew...I promise...he hugged Mew tightly...

Mew: hold Gulf's chin and claim his lips..they kissed passionately...Mew put hands-on Gulf's waist and pull him closer for a deepened the kiss....

They both stopped to take some air...they are panting hard...Mew looked at Gulf and smiled...Gulf tried to go but Mew holds him from the back..his chest touched Gulf's back and his chin rested on Gulf's shoulder and said this is not the only thing I want tonight gulf...I want more than this...

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.