𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

DISCLAIMER. IMPORTANT.

I want to answer some questions there were about the last chapter.
1. This will not end in a polygamous relationship
2. Gray will not catch feelings. He doesn't even know Madison well. NO.
3. It was not rape, like tf?

I know some people didn't like it, and I totally understand that. You can just skip the chapter or stop reading or whatever you want. I support that, threesomes are not for everyone. But there were some hateful comments that WERE NOT IT.

First, having a threesome doesn't mean that Madison ain't sexually satisfied with Aaron, cause there are some people that don't quite understand that. (You know who you are). They have a sexual relationship, although yes there is a connection, their relationship is to experience. If they didn't like the threesome then they will not do it again. THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION, don't take everything so seriously. Then wtf, how is she not satisfied, have you read the sex scenes?

But what I hated the most, was someone calling Madison a whore for enjoying being with two men. (Unsurprisingly the same person of the comment above). Like wtf? First off, I didn't just catch you putting a woman down, even if it's a book. Miss guurl. Second, how is she a whore for wanting to sleep with two men? Explain that to me.

If you don't have anything nice to say, then leave, don't let the door kick you on the way out.

Anywayssss. Let's start the chapter.

_______________
MADISON

I have been living in San Diego, living with Aaron, working for Ryan Inc. for three months. Three months I have spent in utter hapiness. This place feels too much like home for only having been here three months.

And it was the best decision I could make after my father's death. Instead of feeling consumed in silence, I had a new begging. Yes, I did cry some nights in bed or in the shower thinking about him and how much I miss him, but he was the biggest ray of sunshine, and he would want me to be happy.

I roll around the dark green satin sheets, stretching my body out, hearing my muscles crack. I look to my side, staring at a very sleep-induced Aaron laying on his chest, legs sprawled, hands underneath his pillow. He looks so peaceful, emotion I haven't seen much with Aaron. His breaths are quiet, his lips slightly parted, his dark long eyelashes, ones I envy, creating a half moon underneath his eyelids.

He looks as gorgeous as ever.

I grab the sheets hiding half of his body, his back making me water. I loft the sheets, staring at his naked ass. He even has a hot ass, how is that fucking fair. The time I've spent doing YouTube workouts to get a nice bubble butt, and this man was just built perfect.

Wait, does he also do Daisy Keech's bubble butt workout?

I shake my head, silently leaving the bedroom and walking to my bathroom. I didn't even have to check to know my period had arrived. Thank God I had remembered putti on a pad before going to bed, if not, Aaron's green sheets would look like an animal was murdered there.

I change my pad and put on a tampon, an activity I still have to prepare for, slightly levering my body above the toilet and well, no need to describe the rest. One of my high school friends actually started their own tampon business a few months ago, something we always joked about she should do when we were young. Turns out she actually started the business.