epilogue.

⊱ ────────────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ──────────── ⊰

──────────── ────────────

Ophelia Potter, the girl who wanted to live

Ophelia Potter looked over at the waves crashing together in front of her, the light breeze was fanning her face as her black hair flew behind her.

Behind her stood a medium-sized house, it was a light green color with many windows and a beautiful garden in front of it. It was placed on a huge cliff with a view of the ocean in front of it. Ophelia stood on the edge of the cliff with her eyes closed and her head tilted upwards.

She breathed deeply enjoying the smell of the salty ocean, she had a huge smile on her face something that she in her early years only could dream about. Her white dress flowed with the wind as Ophelia enjoyed the moment.

She was happy, she was home and she was loved.

Ophelia had got the thing she always wanted, something that many people took for granted,

a family.

Ophelia had gotten the life she had always dreamed of, a life where she was loved, where she had a family, and a life free of curses. And she got it, the night she fought Nagini Ophelia's curse had been broken, like magic she finally decided to do the one thing she had never done before, the thing that freed Ophelia.

Accept herself

Ophelia had always in some ways loathed her own being, always being haunted by her past she never got the time to actually appreciate the things she had, but when she finally did it became so much better than she ever dreamed of.

Ophelia Potter, daughter of James Potter, a lost soul who never had a family, a girl who was abandoned, cursed, and broken was finally mended. And it was worth it, everything was worth it. In some ways she was thankful for her mother, the woman may have been a horrible parent who hated her child and also abandoned Ophelia, but if she didn't, Ophelia would never have found her way home.

And now she was happy.

"Love, come on, we're starting, and you're on my team!" her husband, Fred Weasley shouted for her, she opened her eyes and turned to the man who was standing by the doorway.

James Potter then popped out from the house and pushed Fred away, "Oh no I don't think so, I'm her father and therefore she's on my team" he told Fred. Ophelia chuckled at the two while walking towards them.

Celia exited the house, "You thought bitches, when we were twelve we made a game pact, sorry not sorry" she told the two males before taking Ophelia's hand and dragging her inside to where the Potters, the Weasleys, the Lupin-Black's, Hermione, and Matteo was sitting.

Sirius and Matteo were in an argument about if ABBAr or Queen was best while Lily, Hermione, and Remus talked about a new book, George was talking to his mother while Ginny and Harry sat together. The rest of them was helping Molly with her cooking.

Ophelia smiled at them all as they got ready to start playing a new board game Sirius had got, Ophelia looked around the room as they all gathered and smiled.

She was home.

☆: *.☽ .*The end☆: *.☽ .*

*