Wattpad Original
There is 1 more free part

7| Psychology

Indie

I looked at the time on my phone and then stood up, which caused Chloe and Reece to both look at me. "Class starts in ten minutes," I mumbled, putting my phone in my bag and walking out of the booth. 

"Indigo." 

I stopped, turning to look at him. 

"Let's go together." He grabbed his bag and jumped over the booth behind the one he was sitting in and walked to me, throwing his arm over my shoulders. 

"No thanks." I pushed his arm off and kept walking. I walked out of the diner, and he trailed right behind me. Chloe didn't have a class then; hers was still thirty minutes later, so she stayed behind. 

"Indigo," he sang, throwing his arm over my shoulders again. "Are you mad at me because I didn't tell you? Seriously?" 

I stopped, spinning around and facing him. "I'm not mad at you. You're his friend, not mine. You weren't obligated to tell me. But you knew. Didn't you?" 

He sighed, looking around instead of looking at me. 

"I'm just curious. You knew, right?" I asked. 

He nodded. "He called me yesterday. He said he wouldn't take you out, he was going out with..." 

"With?" 

"Abigail." 

My nose scrunched up in confusion. 

He shook his head. "You don't know her. I think it's best if we keep it that way." He grabbed my arm and started walking, pulling me with him. 

"Why?" I asked. 

"Because you're angry. And you might kill her?" We made it to campus and he let go of me, gesturing for me to go first. I swiped my ID and I walked in with him trailing behind me. We got to our hall for the psychology lecture and stayed outside, waiting for the doors to open. 

I leaned against the wall and he leaned on it right beside me, his arm brushing against mine. I was staring at the door, my arms folded across my chest. My phone buzzed in my bag and I ignored it. 

Landon had been texting me since this morning. He was acting like nothing happened. But he doesn't know that I knew. 

"Are you ignoring him?" Reece asked from beside me. 

"I told you I would. I meant it," I said without looking at him. "He doesn't know I know." 

"Oh," he said slowly, and I turned to look at him. "What are you doing tonight?" He bumped my shoulder with his. 

"Planning murder," I answered, pushing myself off the wall as the doors opened and the students around started entering the room. I took my seat in the back and he plopped down beside me again. 

"Take out an hour or two for me, will you?" 

I looked at him, a little confused, and a little surprised. Already? He wanted to do it again already? 

He raised his brows at me. 

"Not tonight." 

"Why not?" 

"I'm with Chloe at the apartment tonight." 

"Then come after she's asleep," he said like it was the most obvious thing to do. "I'll even come get you." 

I started ignoring him and pulled out my laptop and notebook. 

"Indie." 

I stopped all movement and stared at my laptop in front of me. I turned to look at him.