24 | drowned blood

LUND - BROKEN

Opening the door, I placed my right black heel on the concrete, bowing my head as I stepped out of the car smoothing out my dress by running my palm down the forest green silk fabric laying neatly over the top of my skin

Seeing Enzo open his car door after cutting the engine he walked over to my side holding his arm out for me to place my arm over his bicep.

Glancing up to him he gave me one of his familiar handsome smirks before walking with me to the entrance of the restaurant.

Looking around as he came closer to our destination, I saw an enormous building. It was luxurious and obviously designed by 18 karats gold. It was stunning, something I had seen often now in my life.

Why was this place so familiar? Like I had seen it before.

As soon as we stepped in a beautiful aroma hit me straight in the face causing me to close my eyes and smile.

It had been a long since I had a good meal, most of the time I forgot to eat because I was either consumed by work or on a mission with Cecilia.

Glancing over to where Enzo's eyes were set, I was met with three big muscular men in forest green, velvet, and grey suits smirking in our direction calling Enzo over.

"Do you mind? I'll talk to them while you go sit down?" he asked looking down at me.

Nodding I saw his figure retreat to where the three men were standing smiling as Enzo stepped closer to them.

How were all four of them build the same and the same height? 

Deciding to not question further about how that was possible I let my eyes wander over the big hall full of tables until I spotted one with the name Russo.

Guessing that was ours I walked over to the table and sat down seeing the waiter come my way.

Focusing on the menu I felt his eyes on me causing me to look up to him seeing the waiter probably as old as I was checking me out. 

"Is there a problem gentleman?" I asked seeing his eyes fixed on my chest. Bitch.

"No signora just wondering why a beautiful woman as you are sitting here all alone. That man who stood you up must be foolish." he winked dragging his tongue over his bottom lip in a disgusting manner.

" he winked dragging his tongue over his bottom lip in a disgusting manner