Bounty!

Izuku's POV:

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!

Not only do I have the villains searching for me, no, that was apparently not enough! Now I have the LOV after my vigilante head too! They just put a bounty on me! Every fucking villain is hunting me down right now!

What's worst is that they don't even know that I am Anubis one of them.

But thanks to me killing a nomu and helping UA and the heroes, they of course are after me.

Can't I just get the information I want and get out of the whole messed up situation that I created?

No?

Is that to much to ask for?

I mean come on! It's not even that much! I am not asking for a winning lottery ticked or to be a millionaire or even magic. All I want is to get All for One behind bars after what he did to my mother and maybe, hopefully, get out of the situation alive?!

Too Much?

I don't think so!

UA Staff group chat:

PresentMic: We have a HUGE PROBLEM!

Midnight: huh?

VladKing: It's not about Aizawa and cat pictures, is it?

Eraserhead: no.

ratSATAN: I believe it is about the bounty on Izukus head.

HeavenlyHealer: Oh my...

Eraserhead: i am off searching for him!

Eraserheda went offline.

ratSATAN: I suggest the rest of you go and search for him to if you value your life here.

HoundDog: You mean job right?

ratSATAN: Who knows. Wanna find out?

HoundDog: Nope, not doing it again.

Everyone besides VladKing, HeavenlyHealer and ratSATAN went offline

HeavenlyHealer: Looks like we have a new test subject.

ratSATAN: Indeed.

ratSATAN went offline

VladKing: What?

HeavenlyHealer: You will find out very soon.

VladKing: I quit! I am done with your and his craziness! I am out! Find a new teacher for class 1b.

HeavenlyHealer: It's already too late.

VladKing: Just a friendly not as my goodbye gift, you have vermin in the vent system.

HeavenlyHealer: No, we don't. I suggest you run.

VladKing: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

HeavenlyHealer: HAAHAHAH You can run but you can't hide. UA is on lookdown right now.

Vlad King went offline

ratSATANis online

ratSATAN: My robot is bringing him down to the basement.

HeavenlyHealer: Good, I have some new poisons to test out.

ratSATAN had permanently deleted VladKings existence from the chat and removed all kind of evidence

Class 1A group chat:

Sloth: There is a bounty on Lycane! I will be going out to search for him, anyone with me?

AngryAssPomeranian: No, need for that. That stupid nerd is literally in hanging upside down in front of my fucking window.

MaDnEsS: MaDnEsS!

FAKESonic: I suggest informing one of the teachers.

MOMo: No, he might run away.

AngryAssPomeranian: I will be taking care of him and I dare you fucking extras to tell anyone else about it! If you do SHINEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

AngryAssPomeranian went offline

AlienInsect: Has he some kind of spider quirk?

AngryAssPomeranian: No, but Aizawa's fucking capture scarf.

Sloth: He has my dads what?

AngryAssPomeranian: Take a re-read sleepy ass.

Sloth: That would explain why he came back last week without it.

SharkBoy: Explains his mood, bro.

TRUEPikaPika: Wow, so that's why he let us all run soo many lapses.

AlienInsect: Wait did he gave him the scarf?

Ghosty: I don't think so.

Hot'n'Cold: That doesn't make sense. If he would have given it to him, then he wouldn't be so angry.

SharkBoy: You right bro.

Bakugo's POV:

WHAT THE FUCK?!

THAT LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT SCARED THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF ME.

I opened my window and let him in.

Me: Deku, WTF?

Deku: Sorry, Kacchan!

Me: Why are you here?

Deku: Hiding?

Me: From?

Deku: Everyone!

Me: Deku!

Deku: Fine, I will tell you! UA staff, pro-heroes, villains and bounty hunters.

Me: There is a fucking bounty on your head?

Deku: Yep.

Me: The fuck did you do?

Deku: Oh I don't know, maybe warn you guys and save your stupid asses back in the USJ.

Me: Oh.

Deku: More importantly, why did you tell Nezu things about me?

Me: You are like a brother to me! I missed you!

I then grabbed him and hugged him. He was at first very hesitating but in the end he also hugged me and we both were subbing into each other hand. The rest of the night he told me what happened after the villains attack. He told me why he became Lycane and why he was currently chasing the LOV and getting himself involved in it. Everything was because of his mother. After that we both fell asleep on the ground.