Chapter 2:

"Are we there yet?" Keefe whined.

"We've only been in the car for 5 minutes," Sophie said, "You should've brought something to do then."

"Foster you're so boring," Keefe whined again, "Use some of your awesome superpowers and entertain me."

Dex sighed, rolling down the window. "Does that work?"

"Foster loves me," Keefe said, "She'll do anything for me."

"That's what you think, buddy," Sophie said.

"Fineeee." Keefe said, letting out a dramatic sigh.

Keefe stuck his head out the window, letting the air go by him. "WOAH!" He exclaimed, "This is the best feeling ever!"

"Yeah," Tam said sarcastically.

"Y'know what, I have a fun game." Biana announced, "It's the silent game!"

Everybody groaned, but nobody said anything. Biana smiled. Keefe kept his head out the window, enjoying the intense winds go by his face. He saw some sort of sign coming up, but it was gone as fast as he saw it. "How fast are we going?" Keefe asked Dex, oblivious to the fact that they were playing the silent game. Dex automatically responded. "Around 250 miles per hour."

"HAHA!" Biana exclaimed. "You both lose!"

Dex rolled his eyes, while Keefe's eyes widened. "Is that... illegal?" Keefe said, his smile getting bigger by the second.
"Oh no," Sophie said, as Dex said, "Uh, yeah, but don't worry. We won't get caught."

Keefe screamed with joy "Woohoo! I knew you weren't that boring, Deck."
"For the last time, it's Dex," Dex said

"Dex, Deck, whatever" Keefe replied

Dex frowned, as he made a sharp curve, making the whole car swerve. Keefe saw Sophie blush, as Keefe was on top of her.

"I suggest wearing seatbelts," Dex said

"Seatbelts are for losers, like Keefe," Tam said, remaining perfectly still, strapped in by the leather restraints.

"HEY!" Keefe said angrily.