Craziness!

Class 1A group Chat:

Lycane: I EXPLICIT TOLD HIM NOT TO GO OUT AND WHAT DO I FIND OUTSIDE LITERALLY 4 DAYS LATER? THAT STUPID HADGEHOCK!

Hot'n'Cold: Since you haven't denied my proposal, I am free to think you have accepted it.

Lycane: WTF?! Not now! And stop spamming me! I have like 404 messages from you in the last 4 days!

MOMo: What is this about?

Lycane: Your class daddy went after Stain and I have him currently locked up in a cage.

Kacchan: Where the fuck did you get a cage this big?

Lycane: I haven't. It's a dog cage.

AlienInsect: No Way

Lycane has sent an video.

Lycane: I think this is evidence enough.

TRUEPikaPika: Ohh Shit.

Lycane: Oh and IcyHot, your dead is in jail.

Hot'n'Cold: I don't care if you don't want me, you are now officially my wife.

Lycane: Look, I know you have daddy issues but this is not a fucking reason to marry a guy.

Hot'n'Cold: Hush my dear wife.

Lycane: I will not deal with that shit.

MaDnEsS: Then how about marring me? Dark Shadow can't stop talking about you.

Lycane: Do I know you?

MaDnEsS: we meat, 3 nights ago in that abandoned building.

Lycane: Oh you are that raven guy. Just a friendly advice: Next time you try summoning some deamons do it properly and don't just open a fucking dybbuk box just like that. You know never know what shit is in there. Not that I believe in this thing but still. If it brings you bad luck, no thanks.

SharkBoy: Wait...Where did you even get that box from?

MaDnEsS: Ebay like the wedding ring for Izu-kun.

Lycane: I am not marrying anyone.

Hot'n'Cold: To late he is already married to me.

Lycane: When did that happen?

Hot'n'Cold: The moment I proposed.

Lycane: Heck no.

Sloth: Hate to break it but he is my savior and thus part of my family.

Lycane: Not another crazy person.

Kacchan: Fucking go off my brother!

MOMo: I would totally be head over heels over you if not that I already have a girlfriend.

IamAdelicatesse: Who wouldn't *ribbit* ?

Lycane: That's it! @Caterpillar @KnockOfSonic @LoudASSCockatoo you guys need to come online NOW!

Sloth: I am getting them.

Lycane: Wait you are with them?

Sloth: Wasn't my choice.

Lycane: Then why was Ingenium little brother outside in the middle of the night yesterday.

Sloth: I don't know, slept like.... THAT MOTHERFUCKER! He gave me sleeping pills!

Sloth went offline

Lycane: That explains a couple of things.

Lycane: @UAratGOD I have some information.